Chapter 38

"Really, Grace?" Tiana spoke suddenly, looking offended

Yesterday, I had the longest, hottest, most exciting kiss with Eric, and although it didn't end up in his bed, he took the liberty of touching and squeezing every part of my body as if it were his own, and I let him because my body reacted to him.

He didn't allow me to touch him too much; I could only feel his big member brushing against my belly, and I got scared. If I end up sharing a night of passion with him, it's obvious what will happen; he'll break me.

When Eric thought it was enough, he stopped, leaving our lips slightly swollen, and he preferred to do what we came for in the first place: remove my stitches.

He was right; the medication was very effective to the point that the tug of the thread hurt me. He also gave me the real reason why he removed the stitches instead of the infirmary; it turns out Derek accused me to his superior, and I have a record of rebellion from the infirmary, and it's something he and Max were sorting out because it was done without the leaders' authorization.

And here I was, with Tiana beside me in the training room. I was ready to train on my own, but the redhead joined in. We finished hitting the punching bag when she stopped with an offended attitude.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused, with a slight frown.

"I've been eagerly waiting for you to tell me, but it's been three days and nothing. We're friends, Grace. I tell you everything," she crossed her arms.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckled nervously. So much had happened in the last three days that I didn't know what she was referring to.

"Don't play dumb. You and Eric were all over each other on war games day. I saw you from two floors above." she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh." my eyes widened. "No one has to know, okay?" I approached her, taking her arms.

She smiled from ear to ear and let out a squeal. "It can't be, so it was you two." she covered her mouth with both hands to contain a scream. "I only managed to see a guy caressing someone's leg, but I couldn't see the faces. Then you two showed up, and I guessed she said with joy. "It's like Andrea and Four, it's a forbidden love." she whispered with excitement.

I wish it were that simple.

I chuckled while shaking my head. "Oh, dear friend. No, it's not even close."

"Why?"

"I don't even know. That day I was about to collapse, we were both so tired and agitated. It was a moment where we didn't think, and it happened, while the others have been..."

"There were more?" she exclaimed in surprise. "Oh my goodness, you have to tell me. Was it romantic or like wild sex?"

Her joy and excitement gave me an indescribable adrenaline rush, making me want to sit down and tell her in detail what was happening because she shared my joy.