Chapter Seventeen: Lasagna Things

SEVENTEEN_______

SEVENTEEN
_______

Noelle

And there I was, pretending to not watch Niall Horan eat my homemade lasagna from the kitchen counter. Who would've ever imagined this? Clearly, not me-well, yes, maybe me, but there was a 1% chance.

Although it would've been enjoyable to eat along beside him on those stools, Niall had practically shoved those Advil pills down my throat along with melatonin to 'feel more tired than be in pain' excuse and I found myself sitting on the couch, feeling drowsy and weird.

"Sunday night and I have Niall Horan casually eating my lasagna. Nothing out of the ordinary, you know?" I spoke to myself in sarcasm, staring blankly at the black television screen in front of me.

A chuckle escaped from afar and I can feel him look over to me from the corner of my eyes.

"S'great. Some amazing lasagna. Gordon Ramsay would be proud." He complimented.

"Ha, hilarious." I mumbled out, beginning to realize that my tiredness was increasing and that the 4mg melatonin tablet I've set in my mouth minutes ago was already kicking in.

It was a risk taking it. I really haven't taken melatonin in years and I couldn't even think of when I was about to knockout or not; all I was hoping for was to stay awake until Niall left. It was a fear.

Within the moment, I came back to my senses when my phone vibrated on my side and when I reached over to it from the sofa, my sleepiness almost left as energy filled my body at the sight.

Niall Horan Tweeted:
Homemade lasagna is the best . Everyone should try it ! 👍🏻

Fuck me. Did I really forget to get rid of this Twitter account as a whole?

I felt myself reddened and heat up again and I didn't know whether to feel excitement over what he just tweeted, knowing I was part of the reason or feel embarrassed at the fact that my phone vibrated the moment he tweeted it.

Not even wanting to glance at Niall, I quickly went onto my Twitter app and began the process of deactivating the account temporarily knowing that I truly didn't really have to guts to get rid of my childhood memories; my finger pressing the deactivating button before finally gazing over to Niall, who just sat on his phone.

A sighed of relief came off me. He didn't even glance over from the coincidental vibration after his tweet and that made me feel more relaxed than usual. Maybe, it had been a sign to take that account down once and for all.

Niall

iMessage
Deo Devine
she kidnap you or what ???

I closed my eyes at the incoming text messages from Deo minutes. No, I didn't forget about him, I knew this whole time that my cousin was waiting outside for me, but Elle had held me up so much, I wasn't really keeping track of the time when I was around her.