25. 𝑴𝒓𝒔.𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉.

I lay myself down on the mattress, my gaze automatically fall on Y/n's face, her eyes is open and she is already staring at me with so much love in her eyes. Her one hand rested on my cheeks, making my heart beat faster then ever.

She lean in, her lips touched mine making a strange sensation flow through my nerves, her lips moved in a sensual way, I kissed her back, sucking her lower lips after taking them between my teeths.

Suddenly something fall and all of sudden everything disappeared, Y/n is sleeping on bed, her face covered with her hairs and I found myself staring at her.

Again dreaming, why can't I just control this type of dreams? I always have wet dreams about her. When will she fall in love with me?

I messaged my temple and laid down on bed again, my eyes full heavy because of all workload i am in, I sighs and sit straight on bed picking up my phone from the nightstand.

I rolled my sleeves up and walks towards the wodrobe, she will wake up in a while till the let me select a dress for her to go to Jimin hyung's house to meet his little baby boy. Y/n share a really close bond to hyung like a little sister.

I take out a perfect blue colour dress for her, I went to get ready and for a shower. Almost after half of an hour I come back in room, my gaze fall on the wall clock, it's 9 o'clock.

Last night after visiting docter she slept in car and we didn't had any conversation. I should check her fever. First let's wake her up.

I have an idea to wake her up, I walks towards the bed laying down on bed on the side of my stomach and i moved closer to her face, I shook my head swiftly making small water drops fall on her face and she groaned in annoyence.

"Ah, Jungkook.", she said with closed eyes pushing my face away, she sit straight on bed and look down at my face which had a cute pout to melt her anger.

"Good morning.", I said siting up straight on the bed and she moved back blinking her eyes swiftly, "S..Stay away."

I pulled her wrist drawing her body close to my chest, her body is now in its normal temperature, I moved my face in the crook of my neck and whispered huskily, "Don't need to be scared, I am not going to do anything."

"Than why you pointed gun on your mom?", Hearing her words, I went silent for some seconds and again spoken, "She is not my mom."

She looks up at my face with her confused gaze, i take a deep breath and said, "She is my step mom and Junghyun is my step brother.

My real mom died when I was twelve. It's all, my dad's wife is such a bitch, she use to beat Jaehee and me in the absence of dad, but see. She don't have guts to do.", i cleared her all confusion after explaining her everything.

"You..You know my mom is so sweet, she use to take care of everyone around her.", I sobbed when she patted my back, her head still rested on my chest.

"Don't cry.", I nodded wiping my tears off and breaking the hug, she place a feather kiss on the crown of my head and went to washroom smiling with the dress which i already placed on the couch.

I sighs heavily to correct my emotions, I slide out my phone from the pocket of my jeans and dialed a number which I got replied soon. After talking for some couple of minutes I cut the call and made my way downstairs to ready my favourite Mercedes Benz.

Later, she come downstairs wearing the blue dress with a French braid and her curtain bangs covering her eyes, she flashed an smile to me before siting beside me on the passanger seat.

Dress^

Hairs^

Hairs^

I was driving the car when she shouted, "STOP."

I quickly pulled the break blade and tried to control my rapid heartbeat, i swiftly looked at her and asked, "What happen?"

She went quiet and take a deep breath making me more worried, I asked again and she flashed an weird smile, "Ice-cream.", she whispered cutely making me let out a sigh fully annoyed.

"Idiot, you know you made me scared.", I took a deep breath before staring the car again, and she pouted, "I want ice-cream."

I shook my head and she cried threwing her arms and legs in air like a kid, "I want ice-cream."

"Mrs.Jeon, behave! You're sick already, just ended up getting unconscious because of your crazy obsession to chocolate ice-cream.", I raised my eyebrow up at the last word 'chocolate ice-cream'.

She pouted and whispered, "Open the sun roof."

I sighs and open the sunroof and she stand up on her seat, kissed my cheeks and enjoyed her view from the sunroof.

She looks so happy when the cold wind touch her stunning face, okay! Jungkook please focus on the road or else you both will go to heaven together.

I chuckled and focused my eyes on the road, not on my girl who is standing on her seat, and enjoying the cold wind.

Author's Note:

From how on I will try to update this book daily! You all are not supporting me. If you didn't then I will write a sad ending of this book👍🏻💓

Hehe, so this is my warning🥱

I hope you all liked this one💓