chatper 24 | friendly stranger

We walked towards the group, and Miska had Quinn in a headlock

We walked towards the group, and Miska had Quinn in a headlock. "I'm just saying you look like a cat the way your eyes slant. I think it is sexy. It's not offensive, I swear." He tries to pull her arms from around his neck. "How strong are you? Please, mercy. Mercy!" He whimpers while she holds him.

"Let'em go," Bora held back a chuckle.

My brother stood up with a breath of relief. "That was everything." He fixed his collar with a slight glow on his face. He still learned nothing.

"So what's the update?" Carina sharpens her knife.

He shook his head, thinking. "The house is a wreck. I don't think anyone has lived here for years."

"Great. We are running around like rabbits with a fox up our ass. Call your incompetent gray wolf family and inform them it was a blank trip." Miska's hands went to her hip, furrowing her eyebrows.

"There was no answer," I said.

She threw up her arms, showing frustration at the sky. "I think it's time for your foot-rub." Wooly holds massage oil and a hand towel.

"Not in the mood." Miska walked past, entering the trailer and slamming the door behind her.

"I want one," Carina smirked smugly at him. "These alpha feet are tired." Her smugness is forcing a yes from him while he looks at us for help.

"I'll do it." Quinn rubbed his hands together, waiting for her approval.

She contemplated for a second, indifferent, and hunched her shoulders. "Alright."

"Yes!" He subtly fists, pumps, excited, and follows behind her, leading inside the RV. He looked back at us with a mischievous self-satisfied grin before closing the door. I feel like I should be concerned about his well-being.

"Now what?" Wooly waited for Bora's orders.

"Let's go into town and see what's there." He climbed into the driver's seat, fixing the mirrors as I sat on the passenger side. I kicked off my shoes to place my feet on the dashboard and put on my shades to take a nap. I feel so over the moon having him here. Instead, I stretched out my legs on his lap, laying on my neck pillow. He creeps a rub in between my thighs to my flower, takes a deep breath, and caresses my leg toward my wiggling toes. "We should get some alone time soon." He gazed at me in need. I can tell. His eyes dilate.

"Of course." We are one, what he feels I suffer too. "Anyway, Google Maps says we are forty-five minutes, give or take." We looked at each other for a second. Should we or should we not? "Screw it." I tossed my phone to the side, straddling him as we profusely made out while he unbuttoned my cut jeans, tossing me to the passenger seat to tug them off

I tried to draw off my lace French knickers. "Leave them on." He utters, pulling me back onto his lap.

"What about them?" I nodded to the RV resting area and unzipped his pants.

"It will be quick. I promise for both of us." His words absorbed into my body like an ecstasy pill while his hands flowed.

We were there, consumed, knowing every angle to get me hyped. It took heaven and earth not to make a peep while he filled my breath to help. I did not think it was possible to smother my essence of buttercream, satisfying, and full. He was straight to the point, welting my favorite spot so gently, yet stern and enticing, weak and heedless. The numbing effect left us breathless after finishing up in my bakehouse. It was so bewitching, leaving me wanting to nap. I plopped into my seat, and we glanced at each other with shameless smiles and subtle laughs as I glanced in the sun visor, fixing my wavy bangs flyaways, licking my lips.

"Forty-five minutes, you said?" He zips up his shorts.

"It took four to get me there."

He shook his head, holding a grin. "I mean the town."

"Oh, yeah, forty-five minutes." I recline my seat, closing my eyes.

We made it to a place called Backhoe Bar and Grill for food. "That is an interesting name." Quinn slides on his matte leather racer, and it appears he burned my wolfman, watching him turn red.

"You can't be serious about that jacket." Bora looked at him with a disbelieving expression.

"What do you mean? The temperature is dropping as the evening comes. Plus, I need my skin to stay silky smooth in case something goes down and we get chased. What if I fall off my motorcycle? Gotta stay prepared, baby." He tapped Bora's shoulder.

"That is a lot of planning. But fair."

"Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that." I walk towards the entry.

Everyone followed inside and outside of loud country music, wood picnic benches, and sand, and a diverse age group of people stopped and stared at us while we made our way to the bar. An older snow-haired lady twice my size was unaware as she fell onto Wooly. "Where are you going, young tenderoni? So strong." She patted his shoulders. "Give me some sugar." She plunges her arms around his neck with puckered lips.

"No, breath." He removes it quickly, tossing them down, squeezing past her.

"What about you, baby?" Inviting Qu with open arms, swinging her saggy boobs at him.

"You gonna be my sugar momma?"

"Quinn!" I yanked him by his arm as we moved through the congestion. Why are we standing out so much? I glimpsed my people. It's because of our clothes. "After this, we probably should keep everyone up to date on the attire, so we won't draw unnecessary attention."

"I agree. They are quite annoying." Miska chimed in, and I glanced at her in surprise.

My wolfman one-handed a stool he found for me to sit on. "Stay here while we go check it out. Qu?" He looked at him.

"I got her." He nodded at my brother and walked off with the rest of them. "Your boy is a natural leader. I wonder if he is going back to Alaska?" We made eye contact, lost in bewilderment at him knowing. "I hear everything."

I was quiet, and the bartender randomly put a drink in front of me. "It is from the lady at the booth." He pointed to a woman with a cottage straw witch and a rose gold coin around her neck.

"It's her."