Eight

The music kept playing. From one song to the the next. Tiffany growing increasingly mesmerized with James with each passing syllable of the words he sang. They way he moved, reeling her closer. She wished she could reach up and touch him, even if was only with the tips of her fingers. She was singing along and swaying to the latter part of 'Bleeding Me' when she felt a hand land on her shoulder. She turned to see, and it was Gio. He leaned close to her ear to speak. He was practically having to yell so she could make out his words. "Alright, it's almost time for his break. The crowd is so amped up, we can't risk opening the barriers to get you out. I'm gonna have to pick you up and put you over it. I'll climb over right behind you, then take you backstage to James. Is that okay with you?" She nodded and grabbed Claire and Courtney's hands to pull them both close to tell them she was leaving but would be back. They squealed and did their little dance. So happy to see her able to have such a good time as she deserved it. She turned to Gio and he mouthed, "You ready?","and she gave the nod. He grabbed her short frame by the waist and without any effort, hoisted her up and over. Lifting her as high as he could so she would barely have to bend her legs, mindful that she was clad in an extremely short skirt. He didn't want her accidentally flashing herself to all eyes around. Once Tiff's feet were across and steady on the floor, Gio motioned for a guard at the stage to stand with her while he climbed across to take her. The song was coming to an end as she continued to look up as he finished the last few lines. Gio gave a chuckle, as he tried to usher her away, but she didn't want to remove her eyes from James as he was looking at her, watching every move. The statuesque guard finally had to take her hand with a slight pull to break her away. And off they went. Down the path and back up the side stairs, around to a secluded area closed off with equipment cases.

There were two chairs waiting with some towels and several folded black shirts placed on one of the shorter trunks. "He should be coming around the corner at any second," Gio assured her, "but I'm gonna stay right here until then, okay?" She once again gave a nod and he could tell she was nervous. "I don't know what you've done to him, but he's on fire tonight! He's putting on the show like his life depends on it!", he said smiling at her hoping it would ease her a little. Just then a sweaty James rounded the corner trying to catch his breath. "Here she is Het, I'll be back in a few to take her back down," and whisked out of sight. James and Tiffany stood in silence a few moments, just staring at each other smiling. "I want to grab you up to hug and kiss you, but," he said motioning down to all the perspiration dripping from his body. "I don't mind," she said meekly not taking her eyes from him. Not having any time to waste, he swooped her up kissing her deeply and she dissolved into butter in those arms. "Eh hem, Mr. Hetfield, um, here's some cold beers for you and your friend," a roadie stammered as he interrupted to promptly dart away after sitting a few plastic cups filled with icy brew on a small case serving as a makeshift table. "Thanks man," James shouted as the man left. Tiffany, without hesitation, grabbed a towel to hand him as he began to sit. He giggled as he accepted and proceeded to wipe his face and laid the towel across his knee. He held her gaze leaning up just enough in his chair to reach to his back and pull the sticky shirt over his head. Her eyes left his to look to his torso, glistening with sweat. "Good God Almighty!", she though to herself. Taking in the sight as her skin began to tingle, her heartbeat picked up in speed, and her respirations as well. Seeing her stare, James developed a devilish smirk as he took the towel from his knee to wipe himself down. She snapped out of her trance but was still watching him. Not knowing what else to do, she reached down and grabbed a beer for him. "I know you're thirsty too, that one's for you," he said reaching for one of the other cups waiting, "you wanna sit?," as he nodded his head in the direction of the other chair. She grinned and took the seat.

Reaching out to the sides of her chair, he pulled it closer to stop directly in front on him with his thighs open and her knees touching the edge of his seat. "You're fantastic, this is beyond amazing, being able to watch up close! Metallica live is so much more than I ever thought it would be! Thank you so very much for putting me up front! It's like the energy from the band is flowing into my body and the music invades my ears! And then..and then..looking up at you as you sing and play...uh...oh God...I don't know how to explain it...but I love it!", Tiff just let the words spew out. He gave a small laugh trying to mask his nerves. She had no clue what she was doing to him. His mind and his body. "Thank you, you were pretty amazing yourself. Down there looking up at me, lost in the moment, singing, jumping, pounding your fists...you're one hell of a sight,"James purred at her leaning closer as he finished his beer. "It was taking all control in my body to keep from jumping down to you, especially when you started swaying your hips on 'Bleeding'. Bringing his hands up to her knees, he leaned so their noses were almost touching. "I need to kiss you again," he begged. Without hesitation she kissed him with urge, running her hands up his arms all the way to his face. He was kissing her back deeply with intense passion. His hands couldn't remain still any longer. He wildly ran one up under her hair at the back of her head while the other gripped the side of her waist. He wanted her bad, but the timing wouldn't allow it. He reluctantly pulled back from her, panting. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes penetrated his. "I want more," she whispered in his ear, loving the smell of his sweat and feel of his damp skin under her palms. He moaned at the sound of her words but knew he had to be back on stage within minutes. He looked at her with lust, pushed himself back in the chair to scoot it away. She thought he was about to get up and leave, but he leaned his face down to meet her right knee and ran the tip of his tongue all way up her thigh to the bottom of her skirt before running it under the seam. She ran her fingers through his hair wet with sweat, "Oh my God, James!," she whimpered. He brought his head up to hers and his grin showed he knew exactly what he was doing to her.