Twenty Nine

As soon as the words left her mouth, his hands immediately moved to tenderly hold her face while he fused their lips together. James felt his heart swell at the realization of her words that he knew she spoke with sincerity. That wild whipping wind was back and stronger than ever against Tiffany's body as her mind was processing the last words they both spoke. With her arms wrapped tightly around him, she continued to savor the feeling of his warm tongue gently messaging hers. He moved his hands under the plush robe caressing the smooth skin of her thighs and hips. One-handedly she reached down, untied the belt, and shrugged the fabric off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor, wanting all of her body touching his.

James's heart was racing as he eagerly moved his hands up to her torso, holding her tight, as he peered into her ocean blue eyes. "I wanted to say it before now, but I was afraid you'd think I was fucking insane and completely reject me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. It felt so good to tell you, and then to hear you feel the same way...I've already explained how you make me feel, and I want you to know I've meant every single word."

Tiffany was trembling as she tried to gather all the thoughts running through her head to form a reply. "James I've never felt anything like this before. Just being close to you right now makes me feel like my heart's going a mile a minute and gonna beat plum out of my chest! The way you look at me, and treat me like I'm the only woman in the world when you can have anyone you want...I know you've tried to explain it, but I'm still baffled that you chose me. Good God, your smile alone makes me weak in the knees. I don't understand how I can have feelings like this so soon. Hell, I don't even know a whole lot about you. All I do know is that you make me feel the most indescribable amount of happiness I've ever felt in my life." She did the best she could put her feelings of bliss into words before taking him into another soft gentle kiss. Tiff felt like she was floating as he swiveled around to lay down, pulling her with him, held snug at his chest as they lay on their sides facing one another.

The fingertips of his right hand slowly trailed down the soft smooth skin along her spine before he reached her backside, extending his hand across a cheek with a firm squeeze. She lightly sucked and licked the softness of his lips as she held her hands upon his chest, feeling his heart racing just as fast as her own. James deepened the kiss, ravaging her mouth as his hands continued to caress and hold her close to him. Craving the site of her body above him, he held her firm at the waist and rolled onto his back taking her with. His hands journeyed over every inch of her thighs and hips before pausing to squeeze the rounded flesh of her ass before wrapping his arms around her back tightly. They continued with their leisurely exploration of each others mouths for a while more until she sat up, taking in a sharp breath feeling his hard member press against her already drenched center while meeting his gaze. James ran his hands from her back and up her stomach before gently palming each breast. She was bubbling over with emotion and desire, need and want. She couldn't get enough of him. His touch, his kiss, his stare...she couldn't quench the thirst she had for him.

She placed her hands over his as he began to message her firm full breasts. She gasped as his thumbs lightly grazed over her nipples before he sat up to place soft wet kisses over each, eventually enclosing his mouth around one giving achingly slow flicks with his tongue. "Mmm, Jaaames," she purred as she ran her hands up his arms, the feel of his warm skin and the attention he was giving to her breasts was enticing her all the more. The way she moaned his name, so needy and desperate, made his whole body shudder. She slid a hand into the back of his hair to grip and gently pull him backward so she could see his perfect face. The groan that came from him made her shiver as she felt goosebumps form all over her body. They were both heavily breathing as she leaned in to taste his sweet lips. Their tongues danced and intertwined as moans began to fill the room. Their touching wasn't rushed and fueled by pure lust this time, it was unhurried as they each savored every second, touch, and sound of their bodies together.