Chapter (2)

I saw the evil in his eye. His lips curved into a smirk of pure evil.

He slowly lowered his head and began to trail kisses up my leg "What a beautiful body" he made circular motions on my inner thigh.

"Get off of me."

"Now why would I do that?" he continued to kiss me, but this time on my neck.

"I said get off of me!" I tried to squirm as much as possible, but it didn't work. He didn't move.

"Why so mean kitten?" he cocked his head and laughed.

"Who are you and why me?" I quivered.

"Let's just say I'm someone who is going to be very important to you," he smiled against my skin. 

"What do you mean important?"

"You'll see," he sat up away from me and stretched.

"Well, where am I at least?"

"My home."

"Why?"

"Like I said, I will become a very important piece of your life."

"You just can't force yourself into people lives. I have friends and-"

"You have two friends. Two friends that will forget about your entire existence."

"No."

"Yes, that's just how this work."

"How what works? None of this makes sense!"

"It will in due time."

"Well, who are you, like what's your name?"

"Blade."

"Blade what?"

"Blade Redwood."

"Well Blade, did you know that when I get free from these chains, I'm kicking your ass."

"I'm sure you will," he chuckled and got up, "But for now, we must change you. This is was funny at first, but now it's boring."

"What?"

"This, this whole keeping you tied up, it's no fun. I'd have more fun trying to fight you than this," he cut the ropes and unlocked the chains.

I instantly threw my feet up to kick him in the face, but he grabbed my ankles.

"What a great way to show gratitude," sarcasm filled his voice.

"Get your filthy hand off of me you freak!" I wiggled under him.

"That hurts," he placed his hand over his chest to mock me.

"Well it should because you're hurting me!" he had a tight grip around my feet and at some point, I thought my ankles were going to break.

"Good, because next time you kick at my I'm breaking your leg," he continued to hold them but loosened his grip. Yet it wasn't enough for me to wiggle out of.

What's with this guy?

"Come now, let's go get you cleaned up," he dragged me out of the bed and made me hit the floor, just like Jessica did.

He dragged me to a pair of doors that opened with a swipe of his hand. Motion sensor?

He dropped my legs to reveal a large walk in closet that was covered in millions of dressers and shoe racks. In the center was a small circular table with something on it.

 "Go ahead and look," he stepped out the way and stood in front of the doors.

'Damn it.'