Chapter (7)

*Amber*

I pretend to act like I couldn't dance for six hours because of Blade. Sometimes I wish I could scream at him and other times I wish to kiss him day and night. I had two breaks. My feet were killing me. I sat down on one of the couches that was brought into the ballroom for tomorrow. I laid my head back onto one of the decorative pillows and closed my eyes.

"Amber, are you okay?"

"Do I look okay." I looked up at Zach with fire in my eyes.

"Has anyone told you how scary you are?"

"Has anyone told you how annoying you are?"

"You're so adorable when you're angry. If only Blade hadn't snatched you, you'd probably would be mine."

"You know I glad Blade decided to take me away from the only world I knew."

"Why is that?"

"Because I wouldn't have been able to do this." I punched Zach straight in the nose. I pushed him out of the way and grabbed my heels. I walked to Blade who looked like he just shit his pants. "What are you looking at?" I opened the two ten feet doors and walked out. I walked back to my bedroom and straight to the bathroom. I turned on the warm water and added bubbles. You can never go wrong with bubbles. I took of my dress and underwear and stepped in. Instantly I felt relaxed. I closed my eyes and let my body relax. It wasn't long before a mob of boys busted into the bathroom.

"Amy!" The twins busted into the bathroom.

"What the fuck?" I covered my lady parts.

"Don't worry, we can't see your breast. Too many bubbles sadly."

"Okay, then what do you want?"

"To hang out and to make Blade super duper jealous." Ryan piped.

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because you did it yesterday and you take any chance to make him jelly."

"Fine." The handed me my towel and stepped into the bedroom. I found a pair of grey sweats and a black crop top. I matched it all with black converse. I put my hair up into a bun and applied a small amount of mascara.

"Damn girl, you lookin' good."

"Well thanks. What exactly do you want to do to make him jealous."

"A dance."

"A dance?"

"Yes, at every ball a group of well you know demons have to prepare a special person to sing."

"And."

"We signed up and we have the perfect song."

"Which is?"

"Dracula by Bea Miller."

"I love that song." I was being dragged to the ballroom. The twins closed the door and magically pulled a guitar out of nowhere. Demons are something else, literally.

"Can you sing?"

"I think I can."

"Okay then sing." I started to sing the first verse to Dracula until Bryce covered my mouth.

"Hush no more." Bryce smiled.

"Am I bad?"

"No, you're marvelous."

"Oh okay, great."

"We might have you sing more than one song."

"More than one song."