Chapter (13)

Sorry you guys, this chapter is super short and might be the second to last chapter. I don't know if I want to make this a two book series or what. I'm currently working on my third book called Stronger than the mafia. I would love to give a special thank to Anime121 she is one of the reason I am writing this third book. Thank you Moe! (If you read this.) Anyways. I hope you guys enjoy and tell me, do you want a two book series or just to continue it all together.

*Amber*

After thirty minutes of beating the living shit out of Blade I sat on my bed and ate my pizza and pasta.

"She eats so much."

"Yest gains nothing."

"I love it." I looked at Ryan and Bryce fan-boying in the corner.

"Are you two alright?" I cocked my head at them.

"Yeah, we just like watching you eat. It's magical."

"Okay? What your point?"

"You devour it like it's nothing."

"Because it's food and I haven't eaten in like two days."

"In like a year you won't really need to eat anything. All you need a little bleed and you're okay."

"Blood? What do you mean?"

"Fallen angels need blood to survive and you create power."

"Are you kidding me?" I put my dishes by the door and plopped back on the bed. I could feel Blade enter the room and the twins left.

"Amber, I'm sorry... "

"Whatever I know."

"Amber I'm serious. I'm so sorry."

"Shut it Blade. I don't want to hear any of it."

"Amber-"

"If you say my name one more time I'm going to rip your larynx straight out of your throat and shove it us your sweet fucking ass." I glared at him. He looked at me and then at the floor. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I felt kinda bad for threatening him.

"I'm sorry that I am an ass. i'm sorry that I will never be a great father. I just don't want anything to happen to you because if something does it will be all my fault. I can loose the only woman I have and ever will love. I want us to have a happy life without fighting and children who want to learn about our life. I want a future with you but I've probably messed that up."

"What do you mean messed it up? Blade, I love you no matter what. My life has been so much more since meeting you and I don't think that anyone-" I felt a belch coming up. I swallowed it and smiled at him.

"That fucking hot."

"Anyways back to the subject. Even if we did fight when having a child, it would never be in front of our future children."

"Our future child. What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying. When we do have a child, he or she will never see us fight."

"I'm sure of it." He wrapped his arms around my waist even tighter. Sometimes I can imagine my life without him. I don't remember what.

*Mystery*

"Master, we've found her."

"The Key, where is she?"

"She's in the care of Blade Redwood."