Chapter (22)

That's Oross!!!

Please, if you like this story leave a vote and comment! It would make my day!

I paced my cell back and forth, I had to find some way out of this prison. It's been two months. I've been starting to wonder if Blade still cares about me. Oross stared at me with his glowing eyes.

"Master, are you alright?" he cocked his little head.

"Yes Oross," I stopped and looked at him. Was he the only good thing in my life.

"My lady, you are a god, be happy. You'll find a way out," he materialized on my shoulder and hugged my neck. I smiled.

"I know, but how?" I grabbed him and placed him in my hand. Zeyon knew of Oross existence. I would kill him if he took Oross from me. He patted and kissed his little head.

"My lady, you cherish me so, so I must say the only only way is to hurt yourself," he looked sad.

"What do you mean?"

"Give into the temptations of hell," he looked me in the yes. His eyes were bright. They reminded me of Blade's every time he would look at me and i would look at him. I knew he loved me, it was in his eyes, in his smile, in everything he did for me.

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head and sat on my bed.

"Zeyon, please him with your body, make him free you," Oross knew that, that statement made me vomit. He hopped out of my hand and sat next to me.

"I can't!" I screamed. In return, a guard told me to shut the fuck up, "why don't you, you little as wipe!" I screamed back. I heard him huff and open a door. He was going to get Zeyon.

"My lady, you have to. Do it for Blade, for your brothers, for Heaven," he pleaded softly before scurrying off. I heard the door of my cell slide open. I saw Zeyon, his eyes were filled with anger.

"What have I told you about behavior?" he stepped in and closed the jail door behind him. The guard quickly locked it and walked away.

"I don't know," I twirled my hair.

"I've told you many times before to be good when I'm gone, yet over and over again, you've disobeyed, why?" he gripped my throat.

"I-I..." I scratched at his chest. He threw me to the bed with a growl.

"Tell me god damn it!" I cringed at what I was going to say.

"I-I just wanted to spend more time with you..." I looked at the ground, "I'm sorry Zeyon, I didn't mean to disturb you...my body just aches for you," I turned away from him.

"Amber, I didn't know...my love I'm so sorry," He wrapped his hands around my waist. I took in a deep breath and turned to him. 

"No, I am the one who is sorry. Punish me for what I have done," I stood on my knees and held his hand to my chest. I wanted to puke, but I knew this had to be the only way out. He looked at me a devilish smile.

"My sweet Amber, how I wished for this day to come," his lips were placed gently on mine. For some reason, my body want this so badly. It felt more real, as if I really felt something for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly pulled him towards me. He let go of my hips in order to catch himself from crushing me on the bed. With his lips still on mine, he unbuttoned my shirt and gripped my breast, "I want to hear your names and say it loud," he purred.