Chapter (8)

I'm sorry it took me so long to update this chapter. I've had a lot of things on my mind. I hope you guys like this cover of Shawn Mendes up at the top. I tried to do one but my voice just doesn't sound right. I found this video of this amazing cover of it. Tbh, I don't know her personally but I do know that I give her props. She's amazing. Her youtube channel is Jessica Jackson. Anyways I hope you enjoy this drama filled chapter. If you do, comment and vote, also, don't forget to share. Enjoy!

~~~

*Blade*

I walked downstairs and took out my phone and dialed Ryan's number. "Ryan."

"Hello?"

"It's me, Blade."

"I know, caller ID dumbass."

"I figured but how's it going with her family."

"I can you one thing, I know where she got her looks from."

"Stop joking around and tell me."

"The family has agreed to come to the ball."

"What about helping Alix and the family?"

"The mother seems to enjoy that idea but the brother and Alix are scared that Amber wouldn't love them anymore."

"Let me speak to the boys."

"Yes sire." I heard Ryan put the phone on speaker.

"Hello, My name is Blade. I'm the man that Amber is staying with."

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes something like that."

"Why do you have my sister?"

"What's your name buddy?"

"First off don't call me buddy, I'm twenty three, not three and it's Alvin."

"Well Alvin, I want to help your brother. I've seen the pain that your sister has endured."

"Have you? I've known her longer than you and every morning before she started going to that dumb ass private school. I saw the pain in her eyes. I saw and I lived it."

"I know and I'm sorry but I truly want to help."

"Then let us see our sister." I heard Alix groan in the background.

"You can see her tonight but will you agree to my offer."

"What's in it for me and Alix along with my mother and Amber?"

"You can't die, Alix will be perfectly normal again and your mother will be taken care of for all of eternity."

"I'm guessing that I'm going to have to give up my soul."

"No, you'll just need to convince your sister to marry me."

"Okay, that's it."

"Yes."

"Where will I meet you and what time?"

"At my home, 6667 Marbury Road at five."

"One more thing."

"Yes."

"You take care of my sister. She's a stubborn girl and has been through a lot. You're her first boyfriend and I'm hoping the last. Treat her right."

"I'll take good care of her."

"Good, see you at five."

"See you at five." The phone clicked. Now I have to call Matthew and Bryce to see how it's going at the school. This will be on hell of a day.