she reads fanfiction about you (requested)

"So what show should we start binge-watching first?" You asked Dahyun as you scrolled through all of the shows on the streaming platform.

Since you and Dahyun have the evening off, you figured it was a good time to start bingeing those shows you've both been wanting to see.

You figured she'd have an answer by now or at least give you a couple to pick from but all you got in return to your question was silence.

"Dahyun?" You spoke as you waved your hand in front of hers.

"Huh? What?" She said as she looked away from her phone screen.

"I thought you wanted to watch TV and spend some time together."

"I do!" She said.

"You're paying more attention to your phone than your girlfriend so far." You joked.

"I'm sorry." She said and you put your head on her shoulder with a smile.

But she turned her phone so you couldn't see what was on the screen and she shifted around as she cleared her throat.

"You don't want me to see what you're doing? What are you hiding, cutie?" You wondered.

"N-Nothing." She nervously stammered.

You took her by surprise by suddenly reaching for her phone and grabbing it out of her hands.

It wasn't that you were paranoid or didn't trust her, you just wanted to tease her a little.

But what you saw on the screen took you by surprise.

"Y/N Imagines," You read aloud and then turned to Dahyun. "What's this?"

"Someone is writing fanfiction about you."

"About me?" You wondered before biting your lip. "And you're reading it?"

"I just wanted to see what they were writing about and to make sure that they weren't writing anything weird about you. You know, like smut."

"You read smut?" You teased.

"No!" She quickly said. "No, definitely not."

"What if it was about me?"

"I still wouldn't read it. I just wanted to check the book out and see what people were writing about you."

"Why read fanfiction of me when you have me right here?" You grinned. "There's imagines of cuddling, kissing, hugging - we can do all of those things. No need to imagine it." You winked and watched her cheeks turn red.

"I have to admit, it's pretty interesting. I know people write about the girls and me but this is the first fanfiction I've found of you. People are falling for you." She smiled.

You locked her phone before handing it back to her and then cuddling up to her.

"I love cuddling you. Doing so is much better than just reading and imagining it." She joked, making you laugh.

"Wait until I tell the girls that you read fanfiction, especially about your girlfriend."You teased and turned your head to watch her eyes go wide.

A smirk pulled at your lips as she whined at you.

"Am I the only one you read fanfiction about? Or do you read it about other people too? Chaeyoung? Sana? Tzuyu?"

You watched her look away and bite her lip nervously.

"That's a yes!" You laughed. "Who about? One of your members? Idols from different groups?"

"Y/N," She whined.

"I'm curious! I want to know so when I tell the girls about all of this, I know who to be sure I definitely tell." You grinned.

"Don't tell them." She pouted. "Please, baby."

"I'll think about it." You grinned as she held you tighter, making you laugh as she became more embarrassed.