moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

After a long day in practice, Dahyun was happy to be home with you at last.

The first thing she did, after greeting you with a kiss on your cheek, was get into a hot shower, in hopes of her stresses fading completely, so she could have a nice night in with you.

It'd done the trick for the most part, but you can tell she's still not feeling great.

She's laid beside you for the last couple of minutes with her eyes closed as she let out a deep sigh, feeling the stress and pressure beginning to catch up to her.

She's home now, safe with you, and you want her to feel better.

You know it's only a matter of time. You're her safe place, the only one who can turn her darkest skies bright. She never has to feel stressed or pressured with you. She'll relax sooner or later.

But you much rather prefer it being sooner rather than later.

Which is why you rolled over to hover over her. She kept her eyes closed but instead of a frown on her face, she started to smile as soon as your lips brushed against her neck.

"What are you doing?"

"Making you feel better." You answered and continued to kiss along her warm and soft skin.

She found herself melting into you and your kisses. Then you started to brush her fingertips along her sides and even along her thighs and she hummed, feeling more content than she's felt all day long.

You made your way to her ear, leaving love bites and loving kisses on every inch of her skin that your lips brushed against.

You were making her feel so good just from your sweet kisses and she was sure that the feeling couldn't get any better than this.

But, oh, was she in for a surprise.

Because as soon as your lips were right against her ear, you let out the loudest moan that you could into her ear, wondering if she'd react the way you thought she might.

"Dahyun!"

After the moan left your lips, one fell from hers too.

On top of that, she threw her head back and her eyes rolled all the way back in pure bliss.

You relished in the sight, wanting to see it again and again.

So you did it once more and when the same thing happened, a rush of desire flooded over you.

It was amazing to see her react that way, especially since you didn't expect her reaction to be that intense.

You thought those big brown eyes would open wide, her jaw would hang open a little in shock and awe.

It was better than you imagined and it was so perfect.

She opened her eyes slowly after a moment passed by without you continuing.

She looked a little confused and you assumed it was because you've never done anything like that before and she's probably curious as to where it came from.

"If you're wondering, I got the idea by-"

"Baby, I love you very much, so please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't care about that right now." She said as she rolled you onto your back. "I just want to know why you're not doing it right now."

"You liked it that much?" You chuckled.

"Yes. Loved it." She sighed and closed her eyes, her breath hitching as you moved your lips close to her ear.

"Dahyun!" You moaned again and she sighed blissfully, swearing she'd never heard anything more perfect in all her life.

Seeing her enjoy it made you crave her reaction more and more, so you continued to do it again and again, leaving her breathless and euphoric.

"I love you so much," she whispered as she kissed your neck, burying her face in it.

"I love you too. Happy I could cheer you up. Should I continue?"

"Oh, yes, baby," she smiled as she looked up at you, her eyes full of hope that you wouldn't dare stop yet.

Lucky for her, you were hoping for the same answer she gave you.

You weren't done yet.

You were more than happy to keep letting the sound fall from your lips as much as she wanted.