Graduation

A/N its now 2019 fast forward 4 years.

Kailana(P.O.V) i sat in my seat with a huge smile on my face, i did it i made it through these 4 crazy years with my bestfriends and my baby and now we are here june 22nd 2019 graduating from seattle university.

"Derion Perez also newly drafted to the new york Knicks " the speaker said handing derion his diploma getting cheers from the crowd.

"go baby" i yelled he looked over at me and shot his amazing smile

"Moneé Panõs" the speaker said.

"yes bitch work" me, chink and kennedy yelled, moneé grabbed her diploma and stuck her tongue out.

--

"Kailana Rodriguez "the speaker said i smiled walking across the stage grabbing my diploma and shaking the deans hand i heard everyone cheering and walked back to my seat.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you seattle university's class of 2019" the speaker said we switched over our tassels. And threw our caps in the air shouting and hooting.

We as a group and i mean a group Derion,moe, kennedy,shawn,jamal,chink and i walked to the front and our parents came out taking a million pictures.

"Ok lets go graduates, your party awaits at the villa"my dad said

I walkes to the car throwing my cap and gown in the back reavling my sky blue lacey dress and got in the car with derion sliding in next too me.

"How are you feeling graduate" he whisperd in my ear making me blush.

"I feel great" i smiled

We drove uptown to the beautiful villa looking over a lake.

"Go on enjoy your party" my dad said i got out looking at the beautiful set up.

"Aww dad its beautiful, thank you" i said giving my dad a hug, i walked inside seeing the huge open ball room filled with my family members, derions, moes, shawns, jamals, chinks and kennedys every where making a huge smile spread across my face.

"Bitch we really made it" moe said running up to me.

"Yes we really did" i smirked

"Im so proud of us"chink chocked up.

"Stop bitch your gonna make me cry and my make up is slaying so please dont" Kennedy said wipping under her eyes.

"Y'all my bitches" i said pulling us in for a hug.

--

Derion(P.O.V) I walked back and forth outside with jamal and shawn flipping velvet box in my pocket and nervously sighed.

"Bro you ready man" jamal said looking at me.

I loosend my tie and smiled "man im excited, i love this girl but you know this would be nerve wrecking for anybody this is a big step" i said.

"Well y'all been through it all cousin and i couldnt see you with anyone othere than kailanas crazy ass, im happy for y'all bro" shawn said.

I smiled and walked inside walking to my mom and abula "hey mama" i said smiling.

"Oh baby im so proud of you" my mom said hugging me.

"Thanks ma, i need to tell you and abula something " i said.

"What is it boy" abula said making me laugh.

I whispered and told them my abula was so happy she started shedding happy tears.

I walked up to the stage where the jazz band was playing and asked for the mic.

"Hello everyone, may i steal your attention"i said everyones attention fell on me.

"I want to first thank you guys for coming and celebrating me and my close friends accomplishments it means so much i want to thank my family for their support and god for leading me through, but i want to give a big thanks to my beautiful girlfriend, Kailana Rodriguez" i said looking around for her i spotted her in the back smiling looking up at me, while everyone oohd and awwed.

"Babe can you come and join me up here for a moment?"i said she walked up to the front and stood next to me on stage.

"What are you doing" kailana said blushing.

I swallowed hard and got on my knee "Kailana Michelle Rodriguez, sincw the first day i saw you i called you my wife, I've Loved you ever since and i dont know what i would do without you because kailana you complete me. I love everything about you, i love when you get mad you scrunch up your nose or when you get tired you widen your eyes every three seconds and how you blush and how caring you are, baby your beautiful in every single way and i need you Kailana, will you marry me" i said looking at her she smiled and wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

"Yes, yes, yessss"she said, i smiled standing up and picking her up kissing her while everyone clapped and whistled.

"Oh my god baby, im so happy"she smiled hugging me tightly.

"Awww congratulations bitch" moe said running up to us smiling.

"Yes and this ring is bomb as fuck" she said looking at her hand. I laughed and looked at her admiring. Her beauty.

God I'm so lucky.

"Well congratulations to my daughter and her new fiancé I couldn't ask for her to be with anyone better, but kailana you also have a suprisre out front" Ezra said.

We walked out and seen a silver Mercedes Benz with a red bow on it kailana ran over to it squealing.

"Baby girl you deserve it, so here's your dream car you've always asked for" her dad said hugging her getting another aww from the crowd.

"Ugh I don't know what to say" kailana said wiping the tears from her eyes earning a chuckle from a crowd "but thank you mom and dad" she said hugging both her parents.

Our new chapter is off to a great start.

Their back *creepy voice* well congrats to them.

Share, comment &vote.

Xoxo-pam