why the fuck you lying?

Btw this chapter is switching back and forth some povs witll be short.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I finished up the Email to vouge magazine and called in Cedric.

"Alex fisher wants lunch with you tomorrow at 12" he said walking in.

"Alright reschedule that to 3 i have a meeting with desiree sanders at 12" I said.

He nodded laying files on my desk "thats the layouts for page 4-9"

"Thank you i was needing that i need to um fax those to Melanie, cedric im hungry may you go get me a bagel and some fruit" i said

"I will get on that" he smiled walking out.

I sat down in my rolling chair and took a minute to think, Mya should be getting janacia tomorrow I was able to get moe to watch her,Also me and derion hasn't been normal since that day we've been avoiding eachother... More like he's avoiding me he hasn't even told me he loved me in the last two day's and thats breaking me y'all probably like its just two days but two day's is like infinity when your in love amd engaged and living with that person.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jamal's number i needed to talk to my bro

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"Mally what you doin'"

"Shit shopping for moe, aye im getting her this new bmw her's broke down... What color should i get her white or black?"

"She likes black so get that one"

"Aight so wassup what you doing?"

"This work i needed to uh ask you something though"

"Alright im all ears"

"Do you know whats been going on with derion he's been acting strange mal and i mean strange like- i paused feeling the lump grow in my throat and my eyes began to water "like i don't even know what I've done wrong" i cried sitting down.

"Kailana i got to talk to you ....like face to face. Can i come up there?"

"Yeah sure." I wiped my face dry

--

Mal came in and sat down at the table by my window and sipped his water.

"So what did you need to tell me face to face jamal? What the hell is up with derion"

"Keep an eye on him kai like forreal i think this nigga done got in some shit im not gonna call it cause he been distant and i dont know everything but... That night he was sick kai... He wasn't really sick and he wasn't with us and I got no clue on who he with that night"

I felt my body going numb... Was he cheating on me? And if so with who? And why?

"Alright" was all i could manage to say.

"Kai" jamal said giving me a sorry look.

"Nah it's good mal.... I uh gotta get back to work i have a meeting in 5 tell moe we'll all have dinner soon together." I said

"Alright, if you need anything moe and I are a phone call away. You know that" he pulled me into a hug.

I walked him to my office door and closed it behind me taking everything in.

I began crying again putting my palms to my face and wept. A few minutes later I got it together and went back to work.

--
Derion(P.O.V.) I walked in the office with Trina and sat down while she talked to the secretary. She came back and sat next to me and looked at me sighing.

"Why are you looking so sad?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Cause ion' think this is right trina should we really be doing this?"

"Derion it's for your own good it's too protect you!"

"I'm fine I dont need protection, i don't need a prenup for kai she aint.even like that" I said

"Alright then don't do it... Do whatever you want loose your money" she said

I sat and thought about it "alright i guess I'll talk to em'" i shrugged my shoulders.

"See thank you i just want you to be happy and if something happens you'll be protected financially"

--

Mya got her daughter a couple hours ago it was going on 11 and derion wasn't home and he didn't have pratice either. I was on my third glass of wine and was playing jhene aiko i sat on the island and let the darkness i sat in surround me.

I heard the door open and close and the hallway door open then close.

"Yeah i just got her I'm not sure where she at it's quiet and dark she probably still st wo-... SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!" Derion said when he seen me he jumped.

"Where were you?" I said calmy while i sipped my drink.

"Uh I'll call you back bro" he said hanging his phone up. "Why are you sitting in the dark like that?" He flipped the light on.

"Why haven't you answered my question" i smirked.

"What are you talking about?" He raised and eyebrow.

I chuckled deviously to myself "You know what I'm talking about, now im gonna ask you again. Where the hell were you at?" I looked him sharply in his eye's.

"I was with some friends"

"Your a motha'fuckin lie derion. You didn't have pratice! You weren't with friends cause I just seen them at savars bar with girls and dont you fucking say you were with jamal becouse you weren't. I've been calling you, no answer. I've been texting you, no answer. So tell me why your just now getting home and where you were at today?" I said calm

He looked at me holding fear in his eyes i chuckled again.

"You was with that bitch huh, so tell me do she ride it better or do I?"

"Kailana-"

"Nah save it you fucking dog, im leaving and dont stop me".

I threw the glass and grabbed my phone and stormed past hime grabbing my duffel by the door and calling nala and getting her leash on, i sliped my roshes on and grabbed my purse.

"I really hope she was worth it." My voice broke while i grabbed the door handle and walked out.

That's it im done.

Share,comment and vote.