going..going.. gone.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I drove around the streets of new york with tears streaming from my eyes, I breathed hard feeling shortness of breath and my chest tightened by the second. I felt panicked looking around for somewhere to go but feeling like i had no exit. This is what it felt like when your heart is broken. This is what it felt like when your mind is blown. This is what it felt like to be broken.

I pulled in a vacant car lot and took a second to breathe. Nala barked in my ear she probably needed to use the bathroom.

"Okay nala shut up" i snapped. I got out letting the cool night air hit my legs and opend the back door for her to jump down.

I grabbed the handle of her leash and my purse and closed the door and locked my car. I started walking noticing i wasn't far from times square and walked in the direction to it even though it was 12:30 alot of people were still out and bars where open i seen a pizza stand and walked over to it ordering two slices and found a bench sitting down to enjoy my food.

"Kailana?" A voice said causing me too look up seeing Dennis tower over me.

"Oh hey Dennis" i shyly smiled.

"Can i sit?" He asked pointing next to me, i nodded sliding over. "So where's the hubby?"

I chuckled shaking my head. "Probably with his side hoe"

Dennis gave me a confused look raising an eyebrow."side hoe? He cheated on you?"

I sighed and paused before answering. "Yes, with his athletic trainer. Dennis i don't even know what i did I've been faithful to him and loyal and by his side. I haven't done anything to deserve this"  i broke down sitting my pizza next to me.

Dennis wrapped his arm around my shoulder bringing me in and i cried in his chest while he rubbed my back. I moved and wiped my face looking at Dennis's chest all soaked and chuckled "I'm so sorry, this is embarrassing" i blushed.

"Nah your good baby girl, i dont know why anyone in their right mind would cheat on you kailana i mean look at you gorgeous and smart, I'm sorry he fucked up". He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, that meant alot" i hugged him.

"Well you got anywhere to stay?" He asked.

"I think im just gonna get a hotel" i said.

"Well i can drop you off" he said.

"Nah im good Dennis i drove here but thank you for asking" i smiled.

"Well let me walk you to your car then" he said standing up.

I got up and grabbed my purse and grabbed nalas leash and we walked to the parking lot.

We got to my car and he put nala in the back seat and turned to me handing me a peice of paper "look dont be a pussy and not call me, if you need anything, anything at all im right here" he said.

"Thank you, your so sweet Dennis" i smiled.

"Alright be safe" he said hugging me he lightly kissed my forhead and walked away.

I got in the car sighing and started it up driving around to find a hotel.

I went to the plaza going to the front desk.

"Hello i would like to get a room for two nights" i said.

"Alright can i get ID please"

I nodded handing the man my ID he checked it and gave it back "Its's also $300 extra for pets madam" he said.

"Alright that's fine" i smiled.

"Okay your total will be $2,162.92"

I handed over my black card and he smiled "sign here" he said i signed the screen and he nodded "alright your all set your room is 325 on floor 3 enjoy your stay" he said handing me a card key.