Welcome to Honolulu.

Kailana(P.O.V) I put Nala in her cage and walked next door to dennis, before you get any Idea's dennis and I are just friends and have been since that night in times square anywho's, He said he would watch Nala while derion and I leave town for the wedding.

I knocked on the door twice and he answered smiling "wassup" He said.

"Uh hey, so here's Nala and let her out like ever hour she gets soft dog food once a night with her crunchy food she only drinks Voss water so here's like 5 bottles fill it to the line in her bowl. Here are her treats she gets one in the morning in the afternoon and before you go to sleep and oh! Her leash walk her once a day" I said.
Pushing the cage in his front hallway.

He looked at me laughing "Anything else, do I take her to the moon once a night too?"

"Shut yo smart ass up and take care of my baby"I said handing him a bag full of nalas food and toys.

"She's a dog not a child"

"She's my child so shut up " I laughed.

Derion came out the apartment with our luggage and nodded at dennis.

"Come on baby" Derion said.

"Please take care of her dennis"I whined.

"She's in good hands I'll face time you every day so you can see her" he said.

"Oh my gosh thank you, be good for mommy Nala "

She barked and I honestly wanted to cry, I've never left her alone.

"Go before you miss your wedding, aye congratulations to y'all " Dennis said.

"Thanks man" Derion said.

"Thank you, bye dennis "I said

"Come on baby,damn we gonbe late messing wit yo ass" Derion said.

I rolled my eyes and walked down to the elevator with him getting on.

I didn't want to leave nala but the hotel we were staying at didn't welcome dogs so she had to stay and I wanted to take my baby with me.

"Derion,I might have to go back up I forgot to tell him to brush her at night " I said.

"Text him" he chuckled.

"No I gotta go up there, I gotta show him how to brush her" I said reaching to click the button back to my floor.

Derion grabbed my arm and stale faced me.

"Baby no you don't, she's gona be fine we gotta go though."

I sighed and leaned back against the railing "Fine I guess"

"O'l cry baby ass like we ain't finnuh get on a plane to hawaii" He chuckled.

"Shut up, my baby means more than hawaii"

--

We got to the airport and walked to the gate for private jets and met up with montre, jamal, moneé and amilia, we had to stop in seattle to get my parents and siblings, Kennedy and shawn.

"Awe hey guys we got starbucks" I said handing them the fraps I got.

"Thanks" I heard them mumble.

"So where is mine?" I heard a voice say.

I turned around seeing chink and almost died.

"Oh my gosh baby!!!"I ran to her tackling her into a hug.

"Damnn I missed yo ass too" she hugged me.

"Hey chink mink " Derion walked over hugging her.

"Wassup nigga" she said dapping him up.