Apology Pt. 1

Derion(P.O.V.) With my connections around the city I figured out where kailana was staying. She's been at the Plaza hotel for a week and still declined every single call I made to her, so now I have decided to go to her hotel room and talk it out with her, I'm not gonna set up a big ass romantic dinner date cause I know kailana is fed up with my shit and that aint gonna work this time, I guess I gotta be real or sum.

I came out the locker room and seen Trina at the elevator and quickly stepped behind the wall so she couldn't see me. I've been avoiding her since that night and she's been blowing a niggas shit up like got damn bitch I'm not even yours.

"What you hiding from" I heard a voice and turned around seeing jamal and shook my head.

"I've been trying to avoid Trina" I said honestly.

"You gon have to face her sooner or later bro, you really fucked up you had a fiancee and now shes heartbroken and now Trina's heart is broken cause she wants to know why you avoiding her" he said.

I nodded "Alright well I'm gonna go home, stay safe though tell moe I said hey" I walked to the elevator.

I was finally outside and in the parking lot, I walked to my car and opened the back door and threw my stuff in it and closed the door and opened my front door hearing someone clear their throat and looked up seeing Trina.

"Uh hey" I nervously chuckled.

"Hi" she smiled.

I looked around nervously and put my hands in my pockets.

"Why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts derion?" She said sternly.

"I've been busy"

"Alright but you've been avoiding me here and shit like wassup with that?"

I chuckled "I've just been busy and last time I checked Trina I'm not even your man so you can honestly hop off my dick" I said getting frustrated.

She scoffed and chuckled nodding her head as if agreeing to something "Fuck you"

"You already did" I smirked.

"Yeah and I now really regret it, your an asshole."

"Well I agree, you been fucking up enough so, why don't we just go our separate ways" I shrugged.

"That's fine with me" she said.

"Great"

"Fabulous"

"Bye then" I said getting in my car.

--

I had valet park my car at the plaza and walked in the hotel, I checked my phone and looked for the text I had from moe with Kai's room number and walked to the elevaters going to it.

I nervously walked down the hall and found Kai's room and raised my fist to knock and quickly recoiled it.

"Shit c'mon D you got it just talk" I reassured myself.

I knocked on the door and heard nalas bark, that a nigga didn't even realize he missed.

"Move nala" kailana chuckled from the other side of the door. I missed hearing my babys voice.

I heard the door unlock and kailana opened it revealing her beautiful face and looked at me immediately trying to close it

"Kai, baby stop" I stopped the door.

"Stop what derion? Why do I have to stop?" She said.

"Let me in please, we really need to talk"

"About what, there's nothing to talk about derion"

"Yes there is! Look baby i fucked up and I know I did, what can i do to fix it"

"You cant fix it this time derion, see that the thing you always mess up and think you can fix it, this is something you cant fix you broke my heart-" she cried "like was it me? Was I doing something wrong? Was I not showing you enough love? What did I do to deserve this derion.... I love you so fucking much I would never fuck you over" she sobbed.

I broke down hearing her cry and moved the door coming in.

"I'm sorry, you didn't do anything wrong baby I promise it was me, I fucked you over. Kailana I love you more than I could love anyone else" I looked in her eyes,I felt a slap across my face and looked at kailana huff and puff.

"I hate you I swea- " I cut her off and kissed her she faught but soon gave in wrapping her legs around me and her arms around my neck.

"I love you" I muffled.

"I love you more." Kailana whimpered as I slid a finger in her.

I'm gonna make love to her tonight.

To be continued...
Sorry its so short.