raising hell

Derion(P.O.V) I came into the locker room putting my bags up and getting ready for pratice.

"Aye bro we got a new athletic trainer and she is something the lord blessed baby girl I'm finnuh get hurt everyday" Alex came in sitting down next to me.

"Oh nigga better hop on"

"Naw cant mix business and pleasure" he laughed

"Nigga what business your playing ball you ain't owning a company"

"With the check I'm getting shit might as well" he chuckled.

I needed my foot wrapped I got up and walked to the training room and seen everyone and they mama standing in the waiting room, man what the hell I shook my head and went to the weight room and began my work out.

--

Practice been going on for a good 2 and half hours and before we go on court I need my fucking foot wrapped I walked to the training room and it was empty I knocked on the door and some short light skin girl answered it and I followed behind sitting on an exam bed.

"Hello I'm your A.T. trina" she smiled.

"Derion Perez"

"Oh so I finally meet the face of the team" she grabbed a box with wraps and tapes and basic shit.

"Uhm I guess I didn't know I was the face of anything" I lied back on the bed.

"Well duh your the reason half the nations rooting for Knicks this season".

"Oh I guess"

"What do you need?"

"My ankle wrapped."

She slid off my shoe and sock

"Honestly I don't see the hype" she began to chuckle.

"Hype about?"

"About you, all these girls fantasizing and dreaming to be with you or even an night and I'm sitting here confused like this is what they want?" She laughed looking at me.

"Same goes for you"

"And what's that supposed to mean"

"Well all my teammates talking bout the new A.T. and I don't see why they so excited" I laughed.

"Your an ass"

"Okay, I don't get paid for the happiness of my A.T.".

She finished wrapping and I got off the table.

"Ugh try not to get hurt and come in my office".

"Whatever you say Trina, thanks for the wrap"

I walked out and went back to practice

"Where was  you at?" Montre asked.

"In the ATR" i said grabbing a ball and started dribbling.

"Oh shit did you meet our new A.T. she's fine as fuck"

"Um she's something slight nothing like kailana though thats for sure"

"You right wifey is just blessed" he laughed.

"Man shut up but the A.T. got a mouth on her"

"Man what you mean"

I chuckled and started doing drills with him "she was up there talking bout some so your the face of the team and i dont see all the hype bout you and blah blah blah"

"Yeah me you and mal are headliners you didnt see all the photos for the team were advertising nigga and whatever you just mad cause she didnt fall under your pretty boy spell like all these other females"