Kailana's birthday pt.2

Kailana(P.O.V.) i sat on derions lap and was sipping on my drink and smiled at the scenery i can beleive he put this all together for me i was more than happy.

"What you thinking about" he asked over the music.

"How blessed I am to have a man like you"

"If anyones blessed it's me,kailana your amazing" he said, i smiled and kissed him.

"Aye we finnuh go home kennedy getting tired" shawn said.

I stood up and walked over to her giving her a hug "aww than you so much for helping derion put this together I'll see you at home boo" i said

"Bitch you know i got you" she laughed grabbing shawns hand and leaving v.i.p.

I looked over seeing kaimari at the bar and alexa talking to Alex.

"Babe im gonna go pee" i said over the music he nodded and i walked to the bathroom that had a long line and shrugged walking to the front.

"Hey you gotta wait like the rest of us" some blonde said.

"No i dont im the birthday girl and this is my party so oh well" i laughed walking in.

I used tge restroom and came out to wash my hands and some girl with long curly hair stared at me and smiled.

"Your kailana right?" She asked.

"Yes i am" i dried my hands.

"Hi, oh my gosh I've been waiting all night to meet you, im Trina derioms friend" she said.

Hell the fuck no, she got her nerve trynna talk to me . i thought to myself

I plastered a fake smile on my face and shook her hand "oh really, hi he's never mentioned anything about you" I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows and smiled "oh uh well yea we're friends um im the reason there's bartenders and drinks here tonight"

"Oh really well thanks" i said rolling my eyes and turned around.

She followed me out the bathroom.

"Your gorgeous" she complimented

"Thanks, you are too"

"Thankyou"

"Your lucky to have derion, he's a great guy and he's realy sweet" she said.

I mentally slapped her "yeah i know cause he's my fiance" i chuckled.

"Oh yeah, i forgot about that"

"Mhm well enjoy your night hun thanks for the drinks" i walked up the stairs to the V.I.P.

I sat on derions lap and huffed "whats wrong baby" derion looked at me.

"Im cool just ran into some irrelevant trifling hoe" i laughed.

"Oh ok let them hate on you baby" he said i nodded and turned so i was straddling him and kissed on his neck he slipped his right hand under my thigh and moved my parties to the side slipping his fingers inside of me i gasped.

"Oh papi" i moaned

He chuckled and looked at me "shhh they gon see us" he said, i nodded letting him finish his job.

"Derion im gonna cum" i said in a whisper.

"Let it out baby"

I released and moaned, climbing off of him adjusting myself and smiled.

"Thanks baby" i smirked "im gonna go get a drink" i walked over to the bar.

"Kaimari" i shouted making him turn around and hug me.

"Sis how's ya night going?"

"Great im glad you and alexa came"

"Anytime what you want to drink"

"A martini"

The bartender made my drink and handed it to me and i thanked her.

"I got something to tell you" he said

"Wassup"

"Me and alexa have been seeing each other" he said

"Really" i said with my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah and i think i love her" he smiled.

"As long as your happy im happy what about your hoe ass baby mama"

"She chillin oh by the way your niece misses you" he said.

"I miss her to" i poked my bottom lip out.

"Its so good to see you sis, im so proud of you" kaimari hugged me.

"Thank you mari, love you" i smiled.

"Love yo ugly ass too" he said, i playfully rolled my eyes and walked back over to derion.

"Baby i want to dance" i said.

He smirked and stood up and grabbed my hips while i grinded on him in sync to the music.

--
Next morning.

I woke up with a pounding headache and naked in the bed wrapped under derions arms.

I turned on my stomach and suddenly felt throw up coming up i got up quickly running to the bathroom like no tomorrow and threw up in the toilet.

I soon felt my bare back being rubbed and my hair lifted of my shoulders.

"You good baby?" Derion asked out of concern.

"Yeah im straight i just ugh how much did i drink last night?"

"Alot"

"Shit"

"Yeah you partied hard"

I chuckled and then vomited again and wiped my mouth when i was finished and derion helped me stand up and handed me my toothbrush.

"Let me go get you an aspirin and water" he said leaving out the room he soon came back in with the things and handed them both to me.

"Babe did we fuck last night?"

"No... Becouse you were drunk and i wasn't and its not fun cause you dont remember shit so you just took your shirt off and laid down and as soon as i turned around yo ass was curved"

I chuckled chugging down the rest of the water "well thank you for being my prince and taking care of me" i said wrapping my arma around him

"Your welcome baby, but hurry up and get ready becouse we're gonna have lunch with mari, alexa, shawn and ken before we take them to the airport" he said.

"I dont want them to go" i frowned my face up.

I finished drying off from my shower and put on a Pilgrim shirt and black jeans and my birks leaving my hair in its wavy state and walked to the living room i really didnt want my friends to leave.

--

Derion(P.O.V) i drove off the freeway exit and looked over to a still crying kailana becouse we just dropped off everyone at the airport and she was still crying.

"Baby we gonna see them come christmas, its just a couple months away" i said looking at her.

"But still derion, i just i-i-i love and miss them so much its just me, you mal and moe out here i was so used to us all being together i hate our distance" she sobbed, i felt bad but i dont know what to do.

"You want to stop and get chipotle" i looked over at her and he soobing stopped making me chuckle.

"Can we get extra steak in the bowel" she lifted her head up from her hands revealing her mascara stained face.

"Dramatic ass, yes" i smacked my lips she soon smiled making me smile thats my baby dont know what to do without her.

Share, comment, vote.