Lets not.

Kailana(P.O.V.) ever since the draft Derion had been every girls sweet heart and is now the heart throb player of the NBA, I don't really mind cause he comes home to me so its not a big deal its just so annoying sometimes, not many people know he's engaged so some of the girls fan girl at work and I chuckle to some of the things they say.

I woke up and grabbed a cute mint green maxi dress and slid it on and slipped on my white and gold sandals and put my hair in a sock bun and grabbed my phone, sun glasses, keys and purse.

"Be good for mommy nala" I said before locking the door.

Thankfully my car came in last weekend so now I don't have to take the damn cab I got in and pulled out the parking garage.

My phone started ringing and I answerd "hello" I said.

"Baby, what you doingderion said out of breath.

"I'm on my way to work" I said, switching lanes.

"Its only 8 you usually don't go to work till 10"  he said in a way asked

"There's a meeting today, anyways why you calling?" I asked.

"Oh um I left my shoes and clothes at home so....." He carried along

"Soo? You need me to bring then huh" I rolled my eyes.

" yeah I need them before 4"  he said

"You really kill me derion, I'll go home and get them but your gonna have to wait till my lunch break" I sighed.

"Thank you baby, have a nice day at  work i love you." He said hanging up.

I sighed throwing my phone in my purse and parking in the parking garage.

I got out and entered the building smiling walking through.

"Hey Kurt" I waved to the security guard.

"Hey kailana, looking nice today" he smiles and I grabbed my chest smiling

I went to the 12 floor and walked in the office.

"Good morning kailana" my co worker sharonna said while I came in.

"Good morning girl, I love those pumps" I said.

"Gift from the hubby yesterday" she smirked.

"Work boo" I laughed I walked to my little cubicle and sat down my purse.