secrets

A/N : so Cedric in mm and kailanas new office and the bottom left is what the office looks like in bottom right lmao.

Derion(P.O.V.) "yesss daddy yessss
fuck right there" trina said riding me.

"Fuck" i groaned she came and slowed down stopping and i pulled out.

She laid on my chest and we both caught our breaths i looked over and seen my phone blowing up and sat up looking at the time it was 6:30 am, i had 20 texts and 75 missed calls from kailana they went from angry to worried.

"Shit" i hopped up.

"Derion, whats wrong? Where are you going?" Trina asked sitting up.

I looked at her like she grew a tittie on her forehead "whats wrong? Whats wrong is it's 6:30 in the fucking morning and my fiancé is at home worried sick about me" i said slipping on my sweats and grabbimg my nike wind breaker.

She followed me down the stair and to the door grabbing my arm

"Derion wait, i dont want this to affect our friendship it was a mistake" she pleaded.

"Look we'll talk about this later, right now i gotta go home and make sure my girl is straight" i said.

She nodded and let go of my arm, i jogged out to my car and got in speeding home.

--

I got off the elevator nervously walking to the door i took a deep breath and checked my phone seeing it was 7:30 i hope she was sleep.

I opened the door and seem the kitchen light on silently cursing to myself.

"Derion baby is that you?!" Kailana yelled and ran to the front door.

"Hey what you doing up" i said

"I was worried sick, mal said you crashed at his house cause you weren't feeling well what happened baby"

I looked at her concerned expression amd felt like shit.

"Uh um my stomach was acting up and i started feeling light headed while i was driving so i just crashed there" i said.

She ran to me hugging me "aww baby im glad your ok i was so scared i thought something awful happened, how you feeling now?"

"I um I'm good"

"Okay well im up cause i got work at 9 i was just making breakfast for my big day" she smiled.

"What you mean big day?" I said.

"Your looking at the head director of cosmopolitan magazine" she said

I smiled and picked her up twirling her "good baby im so proud of you" i said.

"Thank you i got my own personal assistant and everything". She smiled

"Congratulations baby" i said walking to the room.

I took a shower and got ready for pratice.

"Baby im leaving, see you when you get home and if you dont feel good just call me" kailana said.

"Alright".

--

I got to practice and went the the locker room seeing jamal sit at the bench putting on his shoes.