Wedding Part 1

In mm is kailans hairstyle & Kailana lol.
Her dress
Bridesmaids dress.
Groom& groomsmen tux.
And the wedding cermony venue the reception cake and venue will be in next part.

Derion(P.O.V.)I got back to the hotel suite after the rehersal dinner and went to sleep I gotta be up early tomorrow morning for the wedding.

I took off my clothes throwing on some sweat pants and texted kailana goodnight.

I felt my bed dipped and looked up to see taz once again.

"Didn't I say I was gonna visit again" he smirked.

"Wassup my nigga"

"So you finally gonna be a married man"

"Aha you know me, I'on want anyone but Kai"

"I'm happy for you, ya nervous?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good I'm excited"

"Shoot I would be to she's gorgeous oh and congratulations on the kid" He smiled standing up.

"Aye thanks um by any chance you uh know the gender?" I asked.

"I do but I'm not gonna tell you, I want you to find out for yourself my man" He said.

"Man whateva now get outta here I need sleep for my wedding tomorrow" I chuckled.

"Shut up I was going, I love you bro"He slapped my forehead.

"Love you too taz".

He smiled and in tge blink of an eye  he was gone.

--
"Aye wake yo ass up foo its yo wedding day " I heard someone yell as they banged on the door.

"Aye cut the shit nigga" I said opening it up to montre,shawn, Jamal and Kailanas brothers they came bombarding in with tuxes shoes and beers.

"You ready for a wife" Jamal asked me laughing.

"Nigga I been ready now lets get this shit started" I laughed.

--
Kailana(P.O.V.) My alarm woke me up and I got up with butterflies in my stomach.

This was it I would be getting married like forreal, and I can't wait.

I played PND's station on Pandora as I got ready for the day and took a shower.

I put on my white lace underwear from chanel and my lace blue garter.

My door got knocked on and I opened it too Kennedy.

"Good morning beautiful, are you ready for today" She smiled.

"Yes I'm ready bitch, I can't wait" I smiled.

"I know, I'm so happy for you. Aww my bestfriend is getting married" she squealed.

"I know finally I'm gonna be able to call him my husband" I laughed.

"Oh Ms.Amilia is at the venue getting it prepared and wedding ready and we need to start on that hair and make up girl" She chuckled.

Chink, moneé, alexus, Emily & dalana and my mom and Derions mom and abula all came in my room to get ready for the wedding.

"Aww my baby won't be my baby anymore" my mom came and hugged me.

"Ma shut up I'm gonna always be your baby" I laughed.

"Well lets beat this face bitch" Chink smiled.

--

2 hours later.