planning time.

In MM in order : amilia on top, bottom left montre , bottom right Dennis.

Kailana(P.O.V) "baby where is my bag?" Derion asked.

I sat at my vanity and rolled my eyes knowing it's probably in the hall closet, derion never looks for his shit.

"Did you check the hall closet" I shouted out.

"Yes kailana and it wasn't-..... Never mind I found it" he walked back in the room.

"Your work out stuff is on the bed and your protein shake is in the fridge so are your 3 Gatorade's and your turkey wraps"

He came over and kissed my cheek "mmm what would I do with out you?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders, I'm acting petty cause I'm pissed because I'm meeting up with the wedding planner and derion hasn't said one word about it maybe I'm over reacting but I didn't want to plan this out by myself.

"Are you ok, been acting funny all morning"

"I'm fine, do you remember what WE are supposed to do today?"

"Um no cause I got practice till 7 baby you know that so what are we supposed to be doing?"

"See derion ever since you got drafted you barely listen, last week you agreed to coming with me to meet amilia castrover"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Our wedding planner derion, but you wouldn't know that cause you never listen to me unless we fucking or I'm feeding you, it's whatever I'll meet her by my damn self"

I walked in our closet to find something to wear today I picked a loose fitting chiffon shirt and white jeans and grabbed my black Louis Vuitton pumps.

"Kailana" derion came in the closet and hugged me from behind I shook him off an walked away.

"Kailana" he followed me. "Kai-"

"What derion damn?" I snapped.

"Okay hold up, you need to calm that shit down your not finnuh talk to me any fucking way mad or not. Look I'm sorry I forgot but I've just been busy this is my-"

"Your first season so you got a lot to of work to do. Derion look I know that but can I get a little attention last time I checked your marrying me not the Knicks."

"Look baby I know, I'm sorry" he slickly grabbed my waist pulling me to him, I wrapped arms around him and looked into his eyes.

"Mmhm well you owe me papi" I leaned up to kiss his lips.

"You know I got you, actually be ready at 9 I'm taking you out" he smirked.

"Okay, well I need to meet her at 12 so let me finished getting ready" I untied my robe and started putting my clothes on.

"Oh shit its almost 10 I gotta go baby" derion grabbed his bag and fled out the room, not soon later I heard the front door close.

I grabbed my phone and called moe.

"Hello"

"Hey moe"

"Hey boo, what you up too?"

"Nothing much I'm about to go meet this wedding planner and I wanted to know-"

"Bitch let me come"

"Damn can you let me say that, yes you can come be over here by 11"

"Ok hunny buns" she hung up.