Apology pt 2

Kailana(P.O.V.) Derion held onto my hips as I rode him up and down and looked me in my eyes, I bit down on my bottom lip moaning and threw my head back in pleasure feeling myself coming close to climax.

"Fuck I love you" derion grunted. I slowed down a

nd stopped, climbing off of him and layed next to him.

"I love you too" I huffed.

We sat there in a peaceful silence catching our breaths and I traced my hands along derions tattooed chest while he tangled his hands in my hair.

"Nah really kailana I fucked up baby I'm sorry, I dont know why... I wish it never happened baby I'm sorry. I love you." He rolled over top of me and looked in my eyes.

"I forgive you derion I do it just.... It hurts" I felt myself beginning to cry and looked away. "Can we just move like can you play for the lakers or clippers or something and we move to cali, I'll be closer to home and just-"

"No we can't your jobs here and mine.
Kai i fucked up I know but we cant run from our problems baby we need to fix them" he said.

"Okay I'll give you a second Chance but i swear derion if you even think about another bitch I'm gone" I sat up.

"I wont fuck up baby I swear will you move back in" he smiled.

I chuckled looking at his excited face "yes I'll move back in"

"Fuck! Yess oh my lord thank you baby i missed you" he grabbed me kissing all over my face.

"Alright derion shit, that dont mean your not off the hook" i said sternly.

"I know baby" he picked me up twirling me around.

--
I sat my last bag in the closet and went back into the kitchen and seen bottles all over the house and raised my eyebrow.

"What are all these bottles out for?" I slightly chuckled.

Derion looked at me then away and laughed.

"I was acting a little reckless after you left" he said shyly.

"Shit a little? You could've got alcohol poisoning babe"

"At the moment I didn't care about my well being I just wanted you to be ok" he looked at me.

I swallowed hard and looked away shaking off the odd feeling I was experiencing, it was like I felt bad but at the same time I couldn't he put his own self in the situation.

"Well it wont happen again, I'll go put the bottles in the liquor cabinet, away from you" I chuckled.

I grabbed the full and half full bottles off the counter and put them away and threw out the several empty ones.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around and seen derion looking down at me hungrily he grabbed my waist and picked me up sitting me on the island.

His actions made me wet by the second and he put his plump lips on my neck and made a trail of kisses down to my stomach.

He looked up from between my legs and smirked pushing up my maxi dress and licked my legs up to my girl and grabbed my thong with his teeth.

"Derion" I whimpered out of breath.

"Dont speak" he mumbled.

I bit down on my lip and rolled my head back leaning on my elbows.

He stuck his warm tongue inside me and repeatedly went over my clit making me squirm and my legs shook uncontrollably.

I bit my lip and whimpered

--

"Ahhh" I moaned while derion took long deep strokes in me.

"Shut up" he growled.

I bit down on my lip and dug my finger nails in his back.

He grunted and rammed in me harder and fatser "s-s-s-loww d-d-d-own" I stuttered.

The faser he went the tighter my walls clenched around him.

He knew what i was finnuh do and was trying to get me to stay longer.

I squirmed underneath him and grabbed the back of his head "baby I'm finnuj-"

"Hold that shit in"

I tried but couldn't anymore and released myself all over him and he pulled out releasing on the sheets.

I layed there in shock at how good he just fucked me, we never had this much emotion and passion in it.

"I love you" I said looking at him.

"I love you too" he kissed my lips.

--

Derion(P.O.V.) I walked into the locker room smiling like I just found a million bucks, I felt new and fresh and more in love with kailana then ever.

"Damn nigga yo cheeks hurt yet" Montre teased.

"Nah" I chuckled.

"What got into you" he sat down tying his shoes.

"Man me and kai's back in good terms and uh you know we're back and we're better"

"Oh shit thats a 'I got pussy' smile " he said.

"Nigga really" I stale faced him.

"Shit i be smiling like that on good days too I know that smile she fucked you good huh" he laughed.

"Man it was like we were on some clouds"

"Oh that was that good make up sex, man its the best sex" he said.

"Shit who you telling"

This is short as hell I know but they're back in business y'all.
So don't forget to Share, Comment and Vote.
I'll try to update more often too.
-Pam