Pain & gain

An/  Hey reader's before we get in this chapter, I got asked the same question like 4 times and the question is " why are they listening, doing and saying the same thing we do now if they live "in the future"? So to answer that question I'm not psychic I don't know what trends will be popular in the future so I'm keeping whatever is going on now and bringing it into they're "world"  if that makes sense if there's anymore questions feel free to dm me and ask me about it but since that was such a popular question and I'm pretty sure many others were thinking the same thing I was just going to  answer it in an update so yeah..... On with the story.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I got up and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, while I brushed my teeth I analyzed my body and seen my boobs were a slight bit bigger and my body was gaining a few.

"BABE" I screamed out for derion.

"What! Are you and the baby okay?!" He asked frantically walking in the bathroom.

"Yeah, we're fine. I was just looking at myself and I'm getting fat" I started whining.

He chuckled walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. "No your  not kailana stop"

"Yes I am"

"No your not baby your beautiful the way you are, your just gaining weight from being pregnant aint nothing wrong with that stop tripping on it." He kissed my forhead.

I smiled and pecked his  cheek walking to my closet and grabbed a ripped up pair of boyfriend jeans and my burgundy stussy sweatshirt.

After getting dressed I didn't know what shoes to wear so I grabbed my  white huaraches.

I had to go to my dress fitting and since Derion & I decided to have the wedding next month we've had to make alot of drastic changes like the location moved to Honolulu Hawaii and were staying for three days and nobody knows I'm pregnant so we're gonna announce it at the rehersal dinner.

"Baby yo phone ringing" derion said walking into the room handing me my phone.

I swiped answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey boo I'm on my way" Moe said.

"Oh alright girl I'm almost done getting dressed, text me when your outside"

"Alright hun see you when I get there" she said.

"Ok" I hung up.

"Who was that moe?" Derion asked.

"Nah it was my baby daddy" I said.

He laughed and mushes my head playfully "why yo ass so damn childish".

"I get it from you" I smiled.

"Get it from me my ass"

"Babe did you finish making me the reservations at hotel waki and the resort" I asked

"I reserved the 10 rooms at waki and 12 at the resort and then we have 5 at holiday inn " he said.

I sighed we had so much to do and amilia has way more then us she's handling the venue, the food and décor the priest the flowers, cake, dj and all I'm so thankful for her.