Decisions

Trina(P.O.V.) I walked into my Brooklyn loft sighing, my curls were all in my face irritating me so i grabbed the ponytail holder on my arm and put my hair in a bun.

I hate the way im feeling, i know derion has kailana but I wanted him so bad he's literally the perfect guy for me we're like soulmates but he doesn't know it i don't want nobodg but him he's all i think about.

My phone rang and his number popped up making me smile.

"Hello" i sang in the phone.

"Bestfriend what you up to?"

"Um i just got home from the gym i had to stay a little late cause rogers ankle was being rogers ankle like usual he thought it was broke but it just was sore"

He chuckled "roger stay pulling that shit, well um i wanted to call and ask you something"

"Okay wassup?"

"I wanted to get kailana something i don't know what to get her, yanno just a reminder that i love her"

I rolled my eyes i hate helping him with her she's just a stuck up bitch that doesn't deserve him in my opinion he's always getting her shit but i never here about her doing something for him.

"Derion i gotta question?"

"Wassup?"

"Your always buying her stuff but what does she get you?"

"Well she dont need to i don't care for nothing but to make her happy"

"Well alright i think you shouldn't just always splurge its better to save but get her that new Louis Vuitton bag it matches the shoes you got her for her birthday"