Wedding pt.2

The cake, venue & Rings.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I smiled hard as I sat in the limo with my Husband , it's so surreal I'm finally married to Derion, we got child on the way & I am 100% happy.

"Baby" Derion tapped my leg and smiled.

"Yes?"

"You look beautiful, I'm trying hard not to rip that dress off you and fuck you right now" I rolled my eyes playfully here go Derion messing up a sentimental moment by being freaky.

"Oh my gawsh Derion really?" I laughed.

"Like dead ass"

We arrived to this beautiful building and Got out.

Amilia greeted us outside the car and smiled "Congratulations you two, the photographer & your bridal party is waitng over there by the rose garden for your picture's."

"Alright, thank you so much Amilia if it wasn't for you this whole thing wouldn't have been put together" I said.

"Aw your so very welcome, now your guests are in the building enjoying cocktail hour and appetizers. We'll start the reception when your finished with your photo's" She said as we walked to the rose garden.

Everyone came into veiw and I smiled at Derion & I parents and our bridal party.

"Congratulations" they all screamed and smiled.

We laughed and hugged them and thanked them as we began to take pictures.

After like 1000 photos Derion & I stood behind a door waiting to get our introduction.

"Alright everyone, Y'all a little turnt and having fun from that cocktail hour but let's start the real party, I now present to you Mr & Mrs Perez" The Dj spoke through the mic, the doors opened and Derion and I walked through them hand in hand.

Getting ohhs and aws from our guests. I smiled while we made our way to our Bridal table.

--
Derion (P.O.V.) "Congratulations man, I'm proud of you doing big things and shit you got a beautiful wife and a kid on the way you making it big out here" My cousin eddie smiled.

"Thanks man, it mean alot really" I nodded.

"Yeah we'll I aint gon keep you just wanted to pull you over and congratulate you" He said.

I looked around the reception for Kailana and found her dancing with some little girl. A nigga really happy she finally my Wife after everything we done been through we married.

She walked over to me wrapping her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"What you thinking about baby?" She asked.

"How you finally my Wife. Been waiting for this moment fo' a long ass time" I smirked.

"I know you my Husband, let a bitch talk to my husband she gon loose her damn soul" She said.

"Ol' crazy ass" I laughed shaking my head.

Amilia walked over to us inturupting our little conversation "Okay were going to have you Kailana do the last dance with your father and then after, Derion it will be time for you to dance."

I nodded , I looked up to see our wedding party clearing the dance floor for Kailanas last dance.

"Okay everyone, we got the dance floor cleared for the last dance between the father and the bride" The DJ said.

They began dancing to "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston and I smiled looking a Kailana and her dad .

--

It was time to do the garder and flower toss and kailana's flower thing was first.

She threw her flowers back and Chink caught them and started twerking making us all laugh.

Kailana sat down in a chair while I walked over to her.

"You ready for this baby?" I smirked.

"Don't do nun outta pocket Derion I swear" she blushed.

I got on my knees and went under her dress and started kissing her thighs she tensed up and slapped my head making me chuckle I seen her garder but wanted to do more so I put her panties to the side and licked her clit then grabbed the garder with my teeth and came out throwing it montre caught it and I laughed cause he was feeling chink

I went off to kailana as she puched my arm and laughed "I hate you, I knew you were gonna pull that shit" she laughed.

"I was giving you a preveiw of tonight baby" I smirked.

We gone have that newlywed sex tonight.

Share, Comment & Vote.