Surprise!

Kailana(P.O.V.) I woke up feeling nauseous and ran to the bathroom throwing up some of last nights dinner, this pregnancy was really kicking my ass.

Derion must've heard me and ran into the bathroom concerned about my well being. "Baby you good?" He said rubbing my back.

"Get your hands off of me" I snapped, I was just irritated, it wasn't him I just didn't feel like being touched.

Derion understood and instead of leaving he sat on the rim of the tub still observing me.

I rinsed out my mouth and walked towards him hugging him.

"I'm sorry babe, I just ugh this pregnancy is starting to kick my ass this morning sicknesse aint the truth"

"I know baby, but we need to get ready we need to go get that stuff for the rehearsal dinner tonight"

I was getting stressed I'm so ready for this wedding to be over not in a bad way but we literally have 212 family and friends that flew to hawaii and some more on the way on top of that Derion and I are going to reveal my pregnancy and I'm kind've nervous after I reveal this pregnancy its gonna make it more real I'm going to be a mom soon like a real mom.

"What time are we gonna be leaving?" I asked.

"Maybe in like an hour" Derion shrugged.

I rolled my eyes walking out the bathroom I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear so I went with a white jumpsuit that had a strappy back and nude Valentino heels, I laid my clothes out and went back in the bathroom getting in the shower.

"Can I join" Derion smirked standing outside of the open shower.

I laughed seductively and nodded he bit his lip and got in standing behind me pressing himself against my ass.

"Baby stop we can't be goofin we gotta leave in an hour"I smiled.

"Make em wait" he kissed along my neck.

"Derion" I moaned.

"You look so sexy babe" he kissed all over my chest making me giggle but then we heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I'll go check though."

"Nah I got it bae" I said.

I got out the shower wrapping my silk robe around me and walked to the door opening it to one of the hotel butler's.

"Good morning miss, are you Kailana?" He asked.
I nodded as he pulled a cart with dishes on it in front of my veiw.

"Your father ordered this breakfast for you mam enjoy your meal" He smiled pushing the cart in the room.

I thanked him and closed the door behind myself and texted my dad a thank you for the food and walked back the the bathroom and started to shower with Derion.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"Oh my dad got us room service"

"That was nice of him" He said kissing my forehead.

I nodded and looked at him smiling.

"Nigga what starring so damn hard" He chuckled.

"We'll be married in a day thats so crazy its kind've surreal, I've been waiting for this moment since we got together" I smiled.

"Surreal huh, I've been waiting for this moment since the day I layed my eyes on you" He chuckled.

i thought about the day I met Derion in college our freshman year.