Black, White & Another Baby

Kai & Derion in mm.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I rubbed my growing belly and sighed, Derion got me sitting in the living room eating McDonald's and he brought me a large Carmel frappe from Starbucks, I sipped my drink and squinted as he walked in the living room with a suspicious smile he's up to something and I'm gonna find out what it is.

"What?" I asked him as he eyed me down and I stuffed several fries in my mouth.

"Nothing I'm just looking at you, I can't look at my wife" He laughed

"Nope you full of bullshit, the hell is you hiding nigga?" I asked.

"Why I gotta be hiding something" He raised an eyebrow.

"Cause you aint ever this damn nice your too nice and I know you Derion! your hiding something so what the hell is it" I asked growing impatient. He know damn well not to play with me especially while I'm pregnant.

"Look we gotta talk and I know your gonna be mad but it's nobody's fault but mine baby" He said looking guilty.

I raised my eyebrow and ran my fingers through my hair and sat back waiting for a response.

"Don't look at me like that"he said

"Oh my god, just say what you need to say already damn!" I said growing irritated

"Aight, here goes" He sighed "You remember Trina my A.T.?"

I nodded my head and rolled my eyes "The bitch you cheated on me with?"

He nodded and dropped his head "She's um well she's 6 months pregnant"

I dropped my mouth and stared at him in shock, anger and sadness filled my body and my eye's began burning with tears, My new husband just told me that his side bitch is pregnant.

"With your kid?" I managed to say.

He nodded sadly and looked at me with guilt.

"Um, I'm gonna uh I gotta get the baby some stuff with moe for the shower" I said standing up and grabbing my purse.

"Baby wait" he reached for me.

"No please just leave me alone right now, I don't know if I'm angry or hurt I need some time Derion" I said truthfully.

He nodded and stepped back letting me walk to the door.

I shut the door behind me shedding a tear before wiping it away and walked to the elevator.

--

"Bitch shut the fuck up your lying!" Moe said as we pushed the cart through this high-end baby store and checked things off on our list.

I shook my head no "I wish I was, I don't know what I'm gonna do girl she's 6 months pregnant like what the hell" I said

"He's stupid but I didn't know he was that stupid" She said looking at baby blankets.

"I don't know what pisses me off more, the fact that he got her pregnant or the fact he was fucking us both unprotected that bitch could've had a disease" I said.

"Oh my gosh this is crazy" she said.

"I mean I don't know if I'm mad though, like the cheating thing is old but this is a consequence of it but it won't be just affecting Derion, It's affecting Me and my baby, we're gonna have to build a relationship with them you know because of course I want my baby to be in its brothers or sisters life" I said starting to cry.

Moe looked at me and hugged me "Girl it'll be okay, I know this sucks but something good will come out of it" She said and I nodded.

"I wanted to have his first baby, that's not fair she's not even married to him" I said making moe chuckle