Say what now.

Kailana (P.O.V.) I woke up and slipped from underneath derions arm walking to the bathroom but someone was already in there. Derion and I are living in Shawn and Kennedys apartment till we settle on one in New York we have two weeks till we leave and I'm a little scared it'll just be me and him on our in another state, I mean Jamal is playing for the Knicks so he and moe will be out there but its not like were living together so I'm a little excited and nervous for this new experience.

"I'll be out in a minute" Kennedy said from the other side of the door.

"Your fine boo take your time" I said walking back to the room laying in the bed, I grabbed my macbook and turned it on sighing I waited for the chrome to load and fidled with my ring on my hand I can't believe derion proposed to me last weekend I was so happy I couldn't imagine myself with anyone other than him.

"What are you doing up so early" derion said making me jump a little.

"Damn derion you scared the shit outta me can you make it known your there or something" I said startled

He chuckled rolling his eyes "such a scary cat" he laughed.

"Oh shush but I needed to pee and snugs is in the bathroom so while I waited I decided to look at some more places.

"I thought we decided on that penthouse at the westend apartments?" Derion said

"Yeah but I'm not sure it looks more like a bachelor pad then a home derion, I want something sweet and warm not a place that looks like a night club" I said.

"Well whatever you choose I'm happy with babe" he said kissing my shoulder making me blush.

"Ok" I said scrolling down then I seen something catching my eye a 2 bedroom with a beautiful scenery of the city that had 15 floors called uptowns. "Oh baby what about this one" I tapped derions shoulder making him look over.

"I like it" he said while I clicked through the pictures.

"I do too. Open living room, granite countertop kitchen, marble fireplace and big open windows" I said admiring the apartment it was literally my dream apartment.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Derion said looking at me.

"What do you mean" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Call them ask for an appointment well go up there and see how much it cost and if you like it we'll get it" he said.

I smiled grabbing my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello this is uptown apparments you are speaking to Clair" the girl said threw the phone.

"Hi Clair, my name is Kailana Rodriguez I wanted to know if I can schedule and appointment to view and 2 bedroom on Saturday" I said.

"Of course you can will it just be you or are you going to be rooming with someone?" She asked.

"It will be my fiancé and I viewing the apartment" I said.

"Okay well your set for Saturday, at 2:30 pm and we are excited to welcome you, if there are any questions feel free to email us" she said.

"Thank you Clair, I'll see you soon" I said hanging up.

"So?" Derion said.

"We have an appointment at 2:30 Saturday" I said.

"Then Friday we'll go out there" he said, I nodded standing up walking to the bathroom and it was free I did my business and came out.

--

Derion and Shawn went to the gym with Jamal so I was at home with Kennedy bored as a bitch.

"Want to go get a Mani/Pedi and lunch" I said.