NewYork blues

Derion(P.O.V.) "baby I don't think I'll be able to go to the appointment me and the boys got so many interveiws lined up today" I said grabbing my phone and keys.

Kailana rubbed her small forming baby bump and sighed "Thats Ok, I understand your not missing anything big its just a check up" she smiled.

"Alright we have Dinner with the mayor tonight don't forget" I kissed her forhead and walked out.

I jogged to the elevater and felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and rolled my eyes answering.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Big derion, so your day is jam packed I was able to squeeze in interviews for an assistant" My manager Riley spoke to me.

"Alright what time is that?" I sighed.

"Uh I beleive after you go and speak to harlems boys and girls club so around 2" He said.

"Okay well I'm in my ride right now I'll call you when I get to the radio station Riley" I said hanging up.

It's been two weeks after the wedding and we had to postpone the honeymoon because the week after the wedding Shawn & Kennedy had they're son Jayvannie and two days ago we just flew in from Seattle literally two days ago.

"Oh fuck give me a fucking break already" I slammed on the steering wheel , I was already running late and now it looks like I'll be almost 30 minutes late to the interview, dealing with the car packed streets of NYC.

My phone vibrated again making me sigh, I merged into the right lane before answering.

"Hello?"

"Derion we need to talk?" The voice said.

I scrunched my face up in confusion and looked at tue unsaved number in my phone that was unrecognizable.

"Whose this?" I said.

"Oh my god , you must be stupid boy it's Trina" She said.