Hell breaks loose

Unknown(P.O.V.) I broke the windows open to the loft and stayed quiet for a moment checking my surroundings to make sure I wasn't heard nor seen.

When I felt I was clear I lifted myself in the loft and walked around the living room quietly, I turned the corner seeing the stairs to the upstairs bedroom and smirked "Jackpot" I thought to myself.

I crept up the stairs and opend the door at the end of the hallway discovering her sleeping there. I sat at the foot of her bed waking her up.

"Trina, Trina, Trina" I laughed.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me jumping in fear.

"Who are you?"She said.

"Your worst Nightmare" I smiled deviously.

This isn't for me, This is for Kailanas happiness.

--
Kailana(P.O.V.) I laid on my side adjusting the pillow in between my legs, let me tell y'all sleeping pregnant isn't where it's at.

Derion walked in the room eating a bowl of cereal with no shirt on and his Tommy Hilfiger pajama pants sat low on his waist showing his V-Line turning me on.

"Good Morning Baby" He smirked

"Good Morning Papi" I said seductively.

"Ooh someone sounds horny" He snickered.

I playfully rolled my eyes sitting up and pressed the remote for the curtains to open up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Time for you to get a watch" He laughed making me mug him.

"Your a shit head" I laughed.

"It's like 6:30 in the morning" He said slurping his milk.

Derion's finally home for good because his team didn't make the finals but my baby gave his best shot, he'll come up next year anyways.

"Ewwe why are we up?" I scrunched my face up.

"Well I'm up because you had our baby girl in my back and a nigga couldn't sleep"He smiled.

Oh yeah and I'm proud to say Derion& I will be having a daughter.

I smiled "I'm sorry papi, I couldn't sleep either I cant get comfortable with my belly, I miss sleeping on my tummy"

He crawled in bed next to me kissing my belly then my lips.

"I know baby just a few more months though" He smiled.

"I'm surprised Trina hasn't had the baby yet"

He shrugged his shoulders "Her obgyn said he can come anyday now"

Its weird but I've gotten use to the fact that my husband has a baby mama and a son on the way, I still don't like it but what is there that I could do now, Derion made a mistake and owned up to it.

I shook off my thoughts and moved the covers so I could get up and get ready for the day.

"Where you going baby" Derion said sadly.

"To make my daughter and I some food" I smiled.

I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen looking at all the boxes in the living room getting Immediately annoyed, Derion and I found a nice 4 bedroom house in maine and we move in like 2 days only room left to pack is our bedroom.

Derion emerged in the kitchen with nothing but his boxers over and came behind me

"What are you doing" I giggled

"My job" He smirked putting his hands in between my thighs.

--
Unknown(P.O.V.) I walked upstairs to the attic and seen trina sitting in the corner, I snickered to myself turning the light on .

"Please let me go I'm pregnant I swear I won't say anything if you free me, I promise" She sobbed.

"Are you ready to tell the truth" I sat in front of her.

"What truth? Who are you?" She said curling up.

"Whose baby is that?" I said angrily.

She looked at me with wide eyes and cried

"It's....."

--

Derion(P.O.V.)

"Man fuck she ain't picking up" I said throwing my phone on the bed, Kailana continued eating her ice cream and rubbed her belly.

"It's just one appointment you'll miss Derion it's fine maybe Trina left her phone in the car" She said softly

"Nah baby it aint like her to not answer, its just weird..  I got this weird feeling that she's not ok" I said honestly

"Look Derion I'm sure she's fine baby" She kissed my shoulder.

I shook my head and leaned back on the wall I had a gut feeling she's not ok.

--
"Alright babe I'm leaving for work please have your side of the closet back by the time I get home" Kailana said.

I went in the room and started packing and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered the unkown number.

"Meet me at the address I'm sending yousome guy on the other line side, his voice sounded familiar.

"Who the hell is this?"  I said.

"Trina's herethey taunted hanging up.

I quickly got up throwing on my yezzys and grabbing my keys, I knew Trina wasn't okay.

--
Trina(P.O.V.) I was so scared to see Derion, what if he doesn't speak to me any more what if he hurts my baby. I thought it wouldn't come to this, I thought he would never find out or know....The baby isn't his... It's Jamal's.

Dun.Dun.Dun. crazy shit and short.... Also this is the second to last chapter & that will be the end of "closer" and soon the next book "Forever (Triology of the differences series)"  will be out & will be released July,5th,2016. Sooooo don't forget to Share,Comment and Vote.