Invited.

Kailana (P.O.V.)

1 month later.

I walked outside on the balcony to see if I needed a jean jacket over my sundress or not, even though the sun was out I needed a jean jacket cause the weather had a pinch of new york winds.

I texted Cedric to let him know I was on my way so he could have my office ready by the time I got there. I rubbed my round belly and sighed grabbing me keys and Nala followed me to the door I almost tripped over a box in the living room and rolled my eyes, with this baby on the way Derion and I decided to get a house and move out the apartment we're deciding on this house in Manhattan thats in a gated community and one in Brooklyn thats not far from Trina's so he could help out with his son but I don't know if I was comfortable with that.

"Damn" I cursed grabbing my knee, Nala walked over and licked my knee where I was rubbing it and I smiled.

"I'm okay baby, be good for Mommy" I said rubbing her back and grabbing my purse exiting the house and locking the door.

Finally arriving to the office I walked inside getting greeted by everyone, I smiled as I walked to my office and Cedric met me inside.

"Hey belly" He teased rubbing my stomach.

"Hey, How's your morning going?" I asked.

"Girl my boyfriend is starting to woooh oh girl he working my last damn nerve" He chuckled.

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes "Did I have any messages?"

"Um yes you got 5 lined up and two are from the hoe" he said rolling his eyes making me chuckle.

I told Cedric about the Trina situation and ever since he refers to her as the hoe.

I scrunched my eyebrows together and cocked my head to the side. "Did she leave a message?" i asked.

"She just asked for you to call her when you can"He said.

"Alright, send this story back to emily she had so many errors it was unreal I tell you, and these need to be faxed to the third floor" I handed him a folder of work.

"Alright girl I got you boss" He smiled walking out my office I sighed kicking off my wedges and putting on my crocs going behind my desk I hesitated and picked up the phone calling Trina back.

"Hello?" She answered.

"My P.A. said you wanted to hear from me, It's Kailana?" I said.

"Oh Hey! Yes I needed to speak with you" she beamed making me roll my eyes.

"Alright well I'm listening"

"I know this whole situation is shitty and Derion and I fucked up, look we got off on the wrong foot and you know where kinda tied to eachothers coattail for 18 years we need to know how to get along" She said.