Tis the season.

Kailana(P.O.V.) I walked in the office all smiles and Cedric ran up to me

"Hey girl" he handed me papers.

"Hello Cedric" I smiled.

"You got a call on line two" he said.

"Thanks boo" I walked in my office and closed the door behind me and picked up the phone.

"Hello boo"I heard kennedys voice beam threw the phone.

"Oh my gosh hey, I was just thinking about you kens" I laughed.

She chuckled "how are you doing, I'm praying all is well between you and Mr.Perez"

"All is well and I'm living on top of the world right now, But enough abouy me how are you doing"

"Ugh this pregnancy is going to be the death of me your nephew is making me so fat" she laughed.

I laughed at her complaining and listened to what she finally said "SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS A BOY! OH MY SHIT YOUR HAVING A LITTLE PRINCE!!!" I screamed threw the phone, I was beyond happy, I literally almost started crying.

She chuckled and sighed "Yes its a boy, he be kicking the shit outta me though" she laughed.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations babe I can't believe I'm finnuh have a nephew though. Have you told moe and chink yet?"

"Yeah I told them I wanted to threeway call you guys but you know you are all busy and so am I so I had to call individually but i got the same reaction from all of y'all and chink started to cry"

I chuckled but wanted to cry at the same time "I miss you so much kennedy" my voice cracked.

"Don't cry your gonna make me cry, I miss you too" she said.

"You know what Christmas is in three weeks and it's colder then Washington up here this cold wheather is kicking my ass, I think me and derion is flying to seattle for Christmas " I smiled.

"Shut the fuck up forreal lile for really real"she laughed.

"Bitch for really real, matter fact im going to buy the tickets right now!".

I miss my family to much.

--

"Babe!!" I yelled threw out the apartment, I didn't know if Derion was home or not.

"Wassup" he called from the living room.

I sat down my purse and slipped off my shoes and walked into the living room finding derion by the fire place hanging sockings.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled raising my eyebrow.

"Shit I just got in the Christmas mood and started being a weirdo and decorating, you know what I dont know what I'm doing" He laughed stepping back from the fire place.

"Aww you put up the Christmas tree, why didnt you decorate it?" I looked over in the corner seeing our white false tree just bare like a newborn baby.

"I was waiting for you I didn't want a repeat of last year and not go by the theme and fuck up the tree so I waited for you to tell me the colors " He laughed.

"Oh blue and silver, babe I told you this on Thursday after dinner"

"Oh yeah alright, let me get the ornaments then" he walked on the balcony where our storage was and came back in with a plastic box full of ornaments.

"So, I got something today...." I said walking into the kitchen and got a bottle of sparkling cider and two glasses.

"Ok? What did you get" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I just bought some plane ticket's home" I said nonchalantly and shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed heavily and looked at me, stopping what he was doing "really kai?" He said.

"Why that face? Seems like you don't want to go?" I said defensively towards his reaction.

"Kai I don't know why you got ticket's home knowing I cant go kai, seasons started I've barley been home as it is what makes you think i can fly home?"

"I didn't realize that spending time with the people you love for the holidays was such a problem" I poured myself a glass of the cider.

"Its not, Kailana don't start with that guilt trip shit. You act like I have a choice, I mean I had to play last Thursday for thanksgiving I didn't even get to spend thanksgiving with you, and we got a game with the lakers the night after tomorrow, and I leave tomorrow. I dont know what made you think going home for the holidays was a good idea"

"Okay well then I'm sorry, I guess. I'm just a little homesick I miss everyone I haven't seen my parents since june and I.... Just this is the time I spend with them this is just all new and odd."

He gave me a sympathetic look and walked over to me embracing me in a hug "Look baby, I know I miss the family too. I want you to go but there is a huge possibility I wont be joining you,I"ll try my best to fly up there Christmas eve and day but I'll have to leave by the 26th for my next game" he said kissing my forhead.

I nodded and stood up.

This is not the lifestyle I wanted to live.

Derion(P.O.V.) I understand where kailanas coming from, you know missing family and all but it's not like I don't miss mine neither and she has to understand this quick lifestyle is whats normal to us now, I'm gonna be traveling day in and day out now for weeks. I just hope she can adapt to it.

"Baby" I called out for Kailana walking in the room.

"Don't come In here I'm wrapping presents" she laughed.

"Are they mine?" I asked.

"Um some of them are so stay out there"

I sighed closing the door and a few minutes later she told me I could come in.

I walked to my bed and laid down and looked at kailana as she took her close off and walked in the bathroom turning the shower on.

"Baby guess what" she said getting in.

"What?"

"Shawn and Kennedy are having a boy" she squelled.

"Oh word" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm so excited for them" she chuckeled.

"Thats wassup, I wonder what they're gonna name him, I remember when we were kids shawn said his sons name was gonna be Ezra or some shit"

"Aww thats cute, babe can I ask you something" She said peeking her head out.

"Wassup?" I said turning the vent on it was starting to get foogy in the bathroom.

"So my period is late and ya know, I got home pregnancy test.... Do you think maybe I'm pregnant and if I was how do you feel about it? Do you think its to soon or?"

I grinned, I really hope she's pregnant I want a family with kailana.

"Derion?" She said.

"No I'm fine with it, I uh... I hope your pregnant a baby would be great" I said awkwardly.

"Really, you think so with the wedding and all?" She asked.

"No I honestly think it would be perfect"

--

Kailana came out the bathroom with the pregnancy test in her hand and looked at me.

"Well?" I asked.

"It says that I'm...."

Share, comment, vote.