Alicia's pov

Alicia king steel, present 

"Alicia, Ariella is here!" Mom's voice echoed through the house."Okay, Mom, I'm coming!" I exclaimed, quickly slipping on my slippers and nearly colliding with my brother Eli."Whoa there, where are you off to?" he asked, raising an eyebrow."God, you're insufferable. But if you must know, I'm headed to a club with Ariella and Ava," I replied, giving him a playful smirk."Ava?" Eli questioned, his tone suddenly stern and dark."Yes, Ava. And don't you dare try to steal her away, Eli, or I'll be sure to tell Dad about all the times you bullied me," I said, crossing my arms defiantly."Fine, I won't take her away. But I'm coming with you," he stated as he sauntered off to his room to get changed."Wait, where are we going?" a drowsy voice chimed in from behind."You're awake, huh?" I teased my brother Creighton."Yeah, I guess. So, is Annika going to that club?" he asked."God, are you serious, Creigh? Yes, Annika is going, but you better not try to steal her away, got it?" I warned him, giving him a firm look."Fine," he grumbled, heading downstairs. I followed soon after, and there was Ariella, standing in a stunning black dress that fit her like a glove. "Omg, hi!" she exclaimed. "You're still not ready? Are you serious, Alicia?""I'm sorry, Ariella, but those two assholes were interrogating me like the FBI," I replied, rolling my eyes."Yeah, yeah, let's get you ready," she said, taking me by the hand as we hurried back up the stairs. She skillfully applied my makeup and picked out a dress, pampering me for hours. Finally, I was done. I wore a sleek red satin dress that accentuated my curves, and my makeup boasted a smoky eye with a bold red lipstick."You look amazing! You're definitely getting laid tonight," Ariella smirked. "Who's getting laid, Ariella?" a voice boomed , and she muttered a quick sorry before dashing out of the bedroom. That backstabber!"Hi, Dad," I muttered as I silently prayed that he hadn't overheard much."Alicia, you're not going out like this!" he exclaimed, scanning my outfit up and down."But, Daddy, this is my last night to let loose before college, please," I pleaded, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. He hesitated for a moment before relenting."Fine, but only if you stick with your brother at all times, and I mean it, no one is getting laid tonight. Do you understand, Alicia?" he warned."Yes, Daddy, thank you!" I shouted, racing down the stairs to meet Ariella, Eli, and Creighton in the car.Tonight was going to be epic, and nothing was going to ruin it.