Vaughn's pov

Author's note: just a few chapters left until the book is going to end 😭😭.

I watched,as Alicia's laughter filled the room, her amusement at the embarrassing baby photos captivating me. Her smile was radiant, lighting up the room, and I found myself lost in the sight of her.

My father's voice cut through the haze, drawing my attention. "Son, you heard me. I said, are you going to marry Arya or..." He trailed off, leaving the question hanging in the air.

I fixed him with a hard stare. To my surprise, he chuckled to himself. "I guess you take after me, so I assume no?"

He sighed, a slight smile crossing his features. "Son, don't worry about the Bratva. One thing I've learned is that the Bratva will always be there, but love..." He glanced at my mother, a tender smile on his face. "Love is hard to find."

With that, he clapped me on the back and said, "Go get your girl." As he walked off with my mother, hand in hand.

Alicia looked back at me, her smile dimming slightly as she approached. "Radnaja, no one will save you now," I murmured, a dark smile spreading across my face.

"What?" she asked, a puzzled expression on her face.

"No one will stop me from claiming you as mine," I said as I pulled her to me.