Vaughn's pov

Author's note: omg 5K that is so crazy, thank you all so much for the support you gave me. Ilysm! Ok on my previous chapter I told you guys to comment rather or not you wanted me to post the blurb of god of demise, but no one commented 😭😭😭, so please comment if you want the blurb and cover reveal! Anyways enjoy this chapter ❤️

I sped through the streets, ignoring every speed limit as I raced against the clock. The anonymous photo was traced back to  - a license plate that I was able to trace back to an isolated warehouse on the outskirts of the city.

As I approached the rusted building, I slowed my car, cautiously scanning the area. To my surprise, additional vehicles began to pull up beside mine - my father, Aiden, Eli, and Creighton.

"Son, I thought you might need some backup," my father said gruffly, his eyes narrowing as he surveyed the structure before us. "And bombs," Ariella suddenly popped out from the car with a cart of bombs. " and what are you doing here Ariella?" I grumbled. She took a step towards me and said " my best friends in danger you think I am going to stand around?" "I actually agree with him for once ari if Nash catches you here with me-" aiden was cut off by the sound of another incoming car "what's up bitches!" "Remi don't be ridiculous, get off the hood of the car," creighton grumbled. "I am hurt spawn, one week with the kings changed you," remi said as he jumped off the hood. " hi jailbait," ariella stiffened as remi stroked a hair out her face, Ariella took a step back and hissed "get your fucking hands off me, you made your decision remember," making remi's shoulders drop. "Lets go," ariella said coldly as she pockets a few bombs, and walks to the door.

Aiden's brow furrowed, his voice laced with warning. "If I don't get my daughter back, you'll all be dead. Understand?"

I merely nodded, my focus unwavering as I approached the locked door. With a powerful kick, I sent it crashing to the floor, ignoring the snide comments from Eli and Creighton.

And then, there she was - my Alicia, bound and broken, tears streaming down her face. A cold, menacing laugh echoed through the warehouse, and a shadowy figure emerged.

Without hesitation, we raised our firearms, the air filling with the deafening roar of gunfire. Blood spattered the floor painting it crimson red.