Alicia's pov

Ì can't help but steal glances at Vaughn while we were researching, i can't believe that i am going to a gala with me, so what does this mean does it mean we are in a relationship? i was too engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't realize that Vaughn was holding out his hand to help me get out of my chair, ''wait class is over?'' ''yea i just saw you zoning out,'' he said as he chuckled. i pouted as i took his hand and walked out of the door once we were out of the door i saw people muttering and i immediately ripped my hand from his but he instead wrapped his arm around my hip and pushed us into the janitor's closet, ''what the fuck Vaughn,'' i whispered-yelled. '' i should be asking you that or you ashamed of me or do you want to kiss some preppy boy instead,'' he murmured. i sigh as i put my hands on his chest feeling the beat of his heart go faster, '' why would i do that, i am not ashamed of you i would never, you should be ashamed of me after all you're the future boss of the bratva,'' i joked. His eyes darkened ''  i am not ashamed of you,'' he inched a step forward his hot breath tickling my skin, and i feel a warm puddle of heat building up as i blushed the brightest shade of red, ''mm does it turn you on?'' ''what what,'' i stuttered as i backed up my back hitting a broom, ''mhmm i think there is sometime before your next period, how about i feast,'' he groaned as he went down on his knees and tugged my underwear and lifted me up retrieving it and stuffing it in his pocket. making my heat pool even more, i felt his finger trailing along the inside of my thigh as i squirmed desperate for friction, '' are you going to do something or are you going to stand there and look pretty,'' i yelled, ''i will but bad girls don't get rewards they get punishments, does it turn you on knowing anyone can come in here,'' he whispered as his hand traced right above my entrance, he cups my entrance and whispered ''mmm such a good girl so wet for me,'' he gives me no warning before he thrust his fingers spreading me open, my tiny gasped turn into a moan and i had to cover my mouth with my hand to prevent the noises, he thrust in harder '' god you're tight, anyone touched you before sweetheart,'' i was too in daze to answered but i just nodded my head, and he suddenly straightened his hand remaining where it is as he took a step forward putting his hand around my neck, choking me '' do you like being choked darling, do you like see the stars while you chase your high love,'' with each of his words making his thrust harder,  A burn submerges through my chest, dots filled my vision. Then i exploded, my mouth opening into a loud moan, my walls tightening around his fingers as i  chased for it, his fingers loosened slipping out of me putting  his fingers on my lips smearing my cum on my lips, ''such a good girl,'' he praised as he straightens out my skirt he opens the door and before he leaves he whispered, '' you shouldn't have lemme done that alica, now i can never let you go,'' his words making my insides do a flip.