Vaughn's pov x new idea?

Author's note: guys guys we hit 3k omggg, like this is surreal. thank you all so much, i am so grateful :)))))))

I watched as she disappeared through the doors, her body twisting away from me. Absently, I walked towards her, but an arm darted out and grabbed me. "Son, I know this isn't the ideal situation, but we have to do what's good for us," my father said as he pulled a box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond ring with a silver band.

"Dad, I don't want to marry anyone but Alicia. She's the only one I want," I groaned, rubbing my face.

"Well, son, it's your choice. You've spent your whole life training to be pakhan. Are you willing to throw it all away?" he whispered, holding the box.

"Dad, let me ask you a question. When you know Mom is upset, will you do anything to make her happy?" I asked.

My father stiffened. "Yes, anything to put a smile on her face."

"Exactly, Dad. I would do anything to make her happy again, but I know that this isn't what she would want for me. I'll figure this out," I said, taking the box from his hand and walking towards Arya. "Dad, when did you know Mom was the one?"

I looked back as he spoke. "You'll know when you never want to leave her side, when you hate when someone other than you puts a smile on her face, or when she's away from you. And when she's with you, you want to treasure every second. And when someone hurts her, you'll kill them."

I nodded, registering his words, and continued walking. "And when you hurt her, you would let her go, and if you get her back, you would rather kill yourself than hurt her again," he boomed.

I smiled to myself as I approached Arya, who shouted, "What the hell, Vaughn? That was the girl you were planning to marry. Pathetic!"

"Well, I'm even more pathetic to marry you," I said, gruffly holding out a ring as she gaped at it, stunned. "Can we just get this moving so the rest of us have something to do?" I yawned.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I turned around, only to stumble back when I saw Alicia staring at the ring and then at me and Arya. "Alicia-" I took a step forward, trying to reach for her, but she flinched and stepped back. I didn't quite hear what she said next before she disappeared through the set of doors, away from me, away from the monster she has awakened.

New idea!!!!
Okay guys I have been thinking will you guys be interested in a haunting Adeline x god of wrath fan fic? If you are I can start writing down some ideas? Comment down below if you want it!