Alicia's pov

Author's note: the wait is over here is the cover, burb, tropes and release date. i hope you enjoy it!

release date: 18th
Monsters come in all shapes and sizes - some lurking in the shadowy                                                          confines of a closet, others slithering beneath the bed. But for me, my                                                        monster is unlike any other. My monster hunts me, catches me and lights me on fire.

She appears flawless, with her porcelain skin and pink heels. Yet beneath it's a facade, underneath the beauty is a girl with shattered parts, I can't help but gather up all the remains and make her mine.                    

alica's pov:

The shrill ring of my phone jolted me from my anxious pacing in the hospital waiting room. My heart leapt as I saw Vaughn's name flash across the screen. Without hesitation, I swiped to answer, the words tumbling from my lips.

"Vaughn?" my  voice was thick with emotion, tinged with disbelief. "Oh, my God, Vaughn, is that you?"

"Alicia," he breathed.

"Shh, it's okay," i  blurted out . "I'm just glad you're alright. I was so worried, Vaughn. I need to see you, can I come to the hospital?"

"Of course alica," he said.

Ignoring the curious glances from those around me, I burst through the sliding doors, my feet pounding against the linoleum floor as I raced to the emergency wing.

The journey to Vaughn's room felt like an eternity, every second an agonizing eternity. But when I finally reached the familiar door, I paused, my hand trembling as I pushed it open, my eyes immediately drawn to the figure lying in the hospital bed. There he was, my Vaughn, battered and bruised, but alive and awake. Relief flooded through me, and I rushed to his bedside, my hands grasping his as I drank in the sight of him. "Vaughn," I breathed, my vision blurring with tears of joy and despair. "I'm here, I'm right here. You're going to be okay, I promise. "In that moment, nothing else mattered but the man before me, the man I loved with every fiber of my being. And as his fingers intertwined with mine, I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, we would face them together, united by an unbreakable bond.

Author's note: how did yall like the blurb comment down your thoughts~!