Alicia's pov

I woke up to the pounding in my head. God, what happened last night? Each step to the bathroom feels like a struggle as I limp along, but I manage to find a  Panadol. I stumble down the stairs, making my way to the kitchen. And a piece of paper,  a cup of coffee, a bagel, and a book was waiting or me at the counter. On the paper was a note, saying, "Get well soon. Also, I am picking you up today." I snap a photo of the note and send it to Vaughn. "Is this from you?" I text. He responds with a simple "mb." I reply with a "thank you." His next message says, "Anything for you." I blush and close my phone, taking a sip of the delicious coffee. How does he know my order? Before I can ponder it further, a groggy Ariella emerges from her room, pointing a manicured finger at my face. "You passed out last night at the club," she yawns."Fainted? Well, that explains the note," I sigh, pushing it toward Ariella. She arches an eyebrow as she finishes reading. "So, you're going on a date tonight," she wiggles her brow suggestively. "I think... I don't know," I mutter. "Well, ask him then," she suggests, giving me a playful nudge. I type out a message, asking Vaughn if it's a date or... Three dots appear, indicating he's typing. Suddenly, a text notification arrives with Vaughn's response: "What do you think? I'll pick you up at 9:00." I blush at his answer, causing Ariella to peek over my shoulder. "So it's a date?" she teases. "Yeah, I guess it's a date," I giggle, running up the stairs with my book and coffee. I spend the whole afternoon engrossed in the story.As evening approaches, I rise from my bed and step into the shower, blow-drying my hair afterward. I debate between a black sleeveless dress and a red backless dress, ultimately opting for the red one. I style my hair in beach waves, pinning it up in a half bun. A light makeup look with lip gloss and eye shadow completing my look. I spritz on some perfume and slip into my high heels before descending the stairs. "Damn, you look good," Ariella whistles. I chuckle, glancing at my phone to see that Vaughn has texted me, letting me know he's waiting outside the door. I rush out, and as I leave, Ariella yells, "Remember protection! Uncle Aiden won't want any grandchildren!" I laugh and open the door to find Vaughn in a black suit, holding roses. "Hi," he grins. I grin back as he takes my hand, guiding me to his car. I slide into the front seat, and Vaughn starts driving, his hand resting on my thigh. I feel safe and at ease with him by my side. Leaning back in my seat, I ask, "When are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" I can't help but grin. He chuckles and replies, "What makes you think you aren't already mine?" He glances at me, and I blush, huffing, "You never asked, so I guess I'm not yours." The car comes to a stop, and he turns to face me. "Don't deny that you're mine, Alicia, because you undoubtedly are," he growls, planting a gentle kiss on my lips. I laugh and throw my head back, only to find him gazing at me. "What?" I ask, curious. "You just look so pretty when you laugh. Did you know your eyes shimmer and the tip of your nose turns pink, along with your ears?" he says, his eyes fixed on the road as he resumes driving. I'm left stunned, looking out the window with a smile on my face.