Alicia's pov

"Alicia, come on, join us at the fight club," Ariella whined, while Lidya chimed in, "Yeah, don't be a stuck-up bitch, Alicia." I let out a groan and asked, "Who's going?" Another voice, Ava, chimed in, "Well, Cecily, Brandon, and I are going. Also, Creighton, Eli, and Landon are fighting someone from King's U." My mind went blank at the thought of seeing Vaughn again, and I blushed as memories of our encounter in the storage room flooded my mind. "Sure," I blurted out."OMG, really? Look, Lidya, she's going!" Ariella jumped in excitement, pulling me and Lidya into a hug. "Well, you better get ready if you guys want to hitch a ride in my car," Ava called out from the hallway. We dashed into my room, locked the door, and played "Like a Rockstar" by Chase Atlantic to set the mood. Lidya rummaged through her bag and took out a bottle of tequila, yelling, "Pre-shot!" as she poured each of us a drink. We downed the shots, and I winced at the taste."Okay, no time to spare. We have to get ready," Ariella said, plugging in her hairdryer. For the next hour, we hurriedly styled our hair and chose our outfits. I ended up wearing a short black bodycon dress with loose waves, complemented by red lipstick and eyeliner. "We look hot," Lidya said, snapping a photo of us. She was right; we did look hot. Lidya wore a red off-shoulder dress with straight hair and smokey eye shadow, while Ariella rocked a black sheer backless dress with black gloves, her hair pinned up in a cat-eye look."We do. Let's go," I said, and Ariella took us hand in hand to Ava's car, where Brandon, Cecily, and Ava were already waiting. "You clean up nice, baby sis," Ava teased, and Ariella simply flipped her off while climbing into her seat. We stared in awe as we exited the car and entered the club, taking in the mesmerizing blinking lights and the vibrant atmosphere. My eyes scanned the crowd, searching for Vaughn, but my search was cut short when Ariella pulled me toward the fighting ring and shouted over the music, "The first fight is about to start!" The others soon joined us.The announcer declared that the first fight was between Landon and Nikolai. Brandon winced as the two fighters went at it fiercely, exchanging blows until Landon finally fell to the ground, pinned down by Nikolai. Brandon quickly excused himself and dashed into the bathroom, with Ava tagging along, muttering about losing her bet on Landon. After the cleaners cleared the blood from the ring, the announcer came over the radio again, "The next fight is between Creighton King and Vaughn Morozov." Lidya squealed in excitement, talking about how intense this fight would be, while my heart raced.I thought to myself that this could end in catastrophe, but I couldn't bring myself to leave. I didn't want Creighton and Vaughn beating each other up. As I was trying to decide, the two fighters had already entered the stage. Initially engrossed in landing punches on each other, they didn't notice me until Ariella screamed, "Go cray-cray! Your sister's here. Do her proud!" Both Creighton and Vaughn turned their heads, their gazes fixed on me. I offered a slight wave, and Vaughn's eyes twinkled, a slight smile forming on his lips. I smiled back, hoping Creighton hadn't noticed.To my dismay, Creighton suddenly stepped back and landed a hard punch to Vaughn's ribs. I tried to scream, to tell him to stop, but nothing came out of my mouth. Suddenly, everything went black. The chants of the crowd faded into faint whispers, and the lights transformed into dancing dots until I faded into unconsciousness.