Vaughn's pov

I took in a deep breath as I sent Alicia a text, letting her know that I had arrived outside her door. Nervously tapping my shoe, I looked up to see Alicia opening the door, and my heart skipped a beat. She looked absolutely stunning, and I couldn't help but trace my eyes  over her figure. Despite my urge, I focused on controlling myself, resisting the urge to take her right then and there against the wall."Hi," I greeted her with a wide grin, and she returned it, her smile lighting up her face. I led her to my car, and she gracefully slipped inside. As I started driving, I couldn't resist the temptation to place my hand on her thigh, relishing the softness of her skin beneath my touch."When are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" she asked, her voice filled with playful anticipation, her eyes shining with curiosity. Chuckling, I replied, "What makes you think you aren't already mine?" I stole a quick glance at her, catching a glimpse of her blushing cheeks. "You never asked, so I guess I'm not yours," she teased.I brought the car to a stop and turned to face her. "Don't deny that you're mine, Alicia, because you undoubtedly are," I said, my voice low and filled with conviction. Leaning in, I planted a gentle kiss on her lips, savoring the moment. She laughed, throwing her head back in pure delight, and I sat there, captivated by the beauty of her laughter. She truly was breathtaking."What?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "You just look so pretty when you laugh. Did you know your eyes shimmer and the tip of your nose turns pink, along with your ears?" I complimented her, causing her to blush even more. I continued driving, stealing glances at her as she stared out the window, lost in her own thoughts.Soon, we arrived at a picturesque hill overlooking a serene lake. Stepping out of the car, I helped Alicia with her door, a gesture of care and affection. "What are we doing here?" she asked, pointing towards the shimmering water."We are having a picnic," I said with a smile, laying out a comfortable mat on the grass next to the pond. I retrieved a basket filled with delicious food, and Alicia's eyes lit up with delight when she saw the chocolate-covered strawberries. She couldn't contain her excitement, jumping up and down like an adorable, carefree spirit. I playfully tossed her a strawberry, and she eagerly gobbled it down, leaving traces of chocolate smeared across her cheeks. Unable to resist, I leaned in and gently licked the chocolate away, relishing the way she shuddered in response."What are you doing?" she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of surprise and anticipation.

"Eating chocolate," I replied, a hint of mischief in my voice, as I licked my lips., I slowly placed my hand on her inner thigh, tracing a path upwards. Her breath quickened, i place my hand right above the entrance of her cunt. ''oh naughty girl, not wearing underwear now?'' i asked ''mm,'' she mubled as she sqirmed under my touch. '' who does this belong to,'' i growled as i plunged two fingers into her, she moaned '''your, yours, someone will see vaughn,'' ''no one will see,'' as i thrust in out focusing on the way she shudders under my touch.