VaughnXariella's pov

I drove up to Alicia's house, clutching her gift tightly and dressed in my best suit, hoping to win her back. As I approached the front porch, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, my heart pounding with both anticipation and nervousness. To my surprise, the door swung open, revealing a stubborn brunette instead of my blond princess.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed, leaning against the doorframe.

"I'm here to apologize to her," I muttered, my voice filled with remorse.

"Apologize, Vaughn? You broke her heart, and I don't care what excuses you have. She is my best friend, and you made her miserable. And now, days later, you show up here to apologize? Get out of my sight right now and leave her the fuck alone!" she yelled, attempting to close the door. But I managed to catch it before it shut completely, stepping closer to her.

"I know that I don't deserve her, trust me, I know," I admitted,  "And I understand that you don't want me near her. But I am an idiot, and I hurt her. I'm here to try to fix what I did."

Reluctantly, she stepped aside, her expression guarded. "Wait here, and if you hurt her again, I will murder you," she muttered, her voice laced with a warning, before she turned and ascended the stairs.

Ariella's POV:
I heard a knock at the door and hurried down the stairs to see who it was. As I swung the door open, I was taken aback to find the asshole who had broken my best friend's heart standing there in a suit, holding a bouquet of books and flowers, fidgeting nervously. The audacity of this guy showing up at my front porch after causing my best friend so much pain.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, my anger barely contained.

He had the nerve to say he was here to apologize. I'd had enough of this jerk. "Apologize, Vaughn? You broke her heart, and I don't care what excuses you have. She is my best friend, and you made her miserable. And now, days later, you show up here to apologize? Get out of my sight right now and leave her the fuck alone!" I yelled, attempting to slam the door on him. Unfortunately, he caught it, preventing it from closing completely.

"I know that I don't deserve her, trust me, I know," he confessed, his voice hoarse "And I understand that you don't want me near her. But I am an idiot, and I hurt her. I'm here to try to fix what I did."

Damn it, he was good at pursuing people, and deep down, I wanted Alicia to stop sulking. Reluctantly, I stepped aside, muttering, "Wait here, and if you hurt her again, I will murder you," as I made my way up the stairs.

(Sorry for this Bad chapter, better chapters soon 💋💋)