Alicia's pov

Author's note: I am so tired, and finals are coming in. One more chapter this week!

Ariella's shrill squeal broke me from my daze."Omg, look how hot we look!" she cried.

"Yeah, we look great," I mumbled, gazing back out the window.

"This won't do, I won't allow it," Ava snapped. "Cecily, pass the shots."

Landon glanced back from the driver's seat, brow furrowed. "Spill that on my car seat and you're screwed, alright?"

"Yeah yeah, we're totally going to spill it!" Ava shouted, earning a deeper frown from Landon.

Cecily passed the shots to Ava, who placed them on a tray in her lap. "Drink up, bitches," she commanded, and we clinked our cups together and gulped down the burning liquid.

"Damn, that burns," I choked out.

"That means it's working, giving us something else to focus on besides the heartache," Ariella said, reaching for another shot and downing it.

"Hellion, I think that's enough," Remi gently pried the glass from her hand.

"Screw you, Remi. I don't take orders from you, remember? You can go fuck yourself or find one of your fuck-buddies to do it," Ariella huffed, snatching the shot back and passing one to each of us. "To assholes!" she shouted, glaring at Remi as we clinked our cups.

I winced at the bitter taste, feeling myself loosen up slightly. Suddenly, the car jerked to a stop, sending the shots sliding off the tray.

"Oh, hell no," Landon cried, catching each one before they hit the floor. "Thank god," he whispered, handing them to Eli.

"You'll need God soon, 'cause we're about to fucking crash," Creighton murmured.

"Shit," Landon said, slamming on the brakes and drifting the car to a stop.

"Damn, that was fun," Ava squealed.

"Why the fuck did you let go of the wheel?" Eli growled.

"Because I was trying to save my leather seats from cheap shots," Landon said as he parked the car. "Get off, bitches," Ava commanded, and we climbed out.

"Let's go in," Ariella said, dragging us all inside hand-in-hand. "I found your target, Alicia," Ava said, gesturing toward a blonde man.

"Hell no, he's such a prep. It's easy to tell he's not your type, Alicia," Eli said.

"Right, how about him?" Ariella pointed to a guy sitting in a dark corner, tattooed arms on display.

"He's alright, but don't do anything with him - he could be dangerous," Eli said sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, Dad," Ariella said, pushing me toward the dance floor. "You've got this," Ava whispered as I smiled and headed to the corner near the tattooed man.

I swayed my hips slightly, and suddenly felt a hand on my waist. "Hello, doll," a voice whispered in my ear. It wasn't the same tingly sensation as Vaughn, but I forced a sultry tone. "Hello."

"So I have to ask you a favor," I said.
"Favors?" he murmured.
"I'm trying to make someone jealous," I admitted.
"Okay, but we have to make it real, 'cause I have someone I need to make jealous too," he winked. "What's your name?"
"Alica."
"Ricardo."

As we swayed to the music, he leaned in. "Someone's watching us. Do you think it's the guy?"
I shuddered. "Yes, it is."
Suddenly, footsteps approached. "Get away from her," a booming voice commanded, and everyone fell silent.
"And why would I do that?" Ricardo shot back.
Vaughn emerged from the shadows and punched Ricardo in the jaw, making him stagger. "Because she's mine, and you made a huge mistake by touching her."
"Ricardo, you okay?" I rushed to his side.
"Behind," he called out, but I was too late. He stole me and kept me, and I couldn't help but smile.