Alicia's pov

Authors note: a long and naughty chapter 😈😈

Vaughn bends down to kiss the smile off my lips. Mouths molding, our tongues tangle, my hands roam and my legs tighten around him. " I don't want to hurt you," I gasped as he keeps me still with his hand on my hip while tucking my bottom lip. "Only if you stop," he murmured back.

The way his body moles into mine drives me feral. "Where do you want me , radnaja?" He husked. "Anywhere" i whispered as our bodies writhing into each other. " I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard," I moaned.

His eyebrows jumped before he dropped his head, as he unbuttoned my blouse tossing it into the corner of the room. His fingers interlocked with mine, pushing my hands above my head and into the mattress as his body rolls on top of me. "You have no fucking idea," a kiss placed on one of my breast. "how obsessed you make me," he kissed my other breast.

My back arches, squirming beneath his body as he rips my jeans off and tossing it into the pile.
"I am obsessed with your smile and always try so goddamn hard to be the reason you laugh." This time his warm mouth kisses over the lily tattoo on my hip above my panties. "talking to an annoying little girl just to get you those goddamn books you love just so I can watch your face light up and make you forgive me." He places a soft kiss on my stomach
"Writing a sappy poem just so you can love me."

Vaughn places a deep kiss on the center of my pussy. A groan rumbles in his throat as he licked though my slits. Pushing my hips into him, I can't help but moan and seek for more friction. " my girl is so soaked, has anyone touched my pussy?" He groaned as he slowly eased himself into me. "No," i moaned out. "That's my girl, I will be your first and last" he placed a kiss behind my ear.

Pulling his hips back, he runs himself over me one more time before cursing under his breath, closing his eyes, and pulling away. "No condom?" I whispered. " I love you alica, I love you enough to not use a condom." He paused before he said "unless you want to?" I shaked my head as I scooted back hauling my head up "Open these nice and wide for me, radnaja." Sitting up on heels with his palms grabbing under my thighs, he spreads me open.

"Good girl. Aren't you so pretty spread wide open," 
His dilated pupils meet mine. His chest heaves with heavy breaths but he keeps his stare on me as he rams himself inside me.

He had some restraints  from my body because there's no way I'm able accompany to his size yet. He bushes my clit, relaxing me as he slowly pushes inside, letting my body adjust along the way.
"So fucking good," he groans  "You take me so well, radaja. So tight, but so pretty." He threads his fingers through my hair, pulling it back.

Pulling back, he thrusts into me again, the headboard hitting the wall behind it. "Oh, fuck, Vaughn ."

He stares at me for a moment, a devilish grin spreads across his lips. "You have no idea what you just unleashed." He pulls out of me, flipping me onto my stomach. "Get on your knees."

His palms wrap around my hips, and I find myself on all fours. He circles my clit. "So wet, radnaja. You like being on all fours?" His dark eyes soften. "You are absolutely breathtaking." 

He chuckles before the air shifts. His hand fisting through my hair before he wraps it around his fist.
His hand grips my hip as he rams into me. He's much more deeper at this angle.The room fills with the mixed moans from us.

He pulls at my hair, lifting my head to his face him. "I'm gone for you, radnaja. I love you so fucking much." Our lips meet. "I love you too." forehead falling to mine.

He drives into me over and over again, he circles my clit with the pad of his finger, "There you go." he praises. euphoria flowing through me, arching my back as he fucks me ruthlessly.

"Vaughn," I cry out when his cock pulls back and slams into my swollen and sensitive clit. "Oh God, it's too much." Falling towards him, I whimper when he growls a satisfied hum at that, vibrating my whole body.

Vaughn falls on top of me, fingers threaded through mine. He takes his time, our soaked skin slap against one another and the space around us is filled with silent words of love and promises.

He kisses me, ever so tenderly tongue sweeping in as his cock thrusts in and out angrily, ruining me at the same time.

"I am coming" I moaned against his lips. His hands clench around mine, fingers locking as his body shudders, I'm coming as my entire body is shaking, my muscles tensed, my stomach contracted. Burying his head in the crook of my neck, he releases, soaking in my smell as he orgasms while repeating on how much he loves me.

We were both sweaty but we didn't give a fuck. We were lost in our own bubble. Happy and absolutely in love with each other.