Alicia's pov

Authors note: hello everyone so last chapter I told you guys to comment if you want haunting Adeline x god of wrath fan fic! I want you to know that I will start writing down some ideas but because I have so many project lined up, this book most likely will be out by either Christmas or new years! Follow @authorabella on insta to get the blurb and cover earlier for all my upcoming books. For now enjoy this chapter, love you all! Xoxo bella.

I woke up with a pounding head and my whole body aching. Slowly, I stood up from my bed, and everything that happened last night came rushing back to me. Vaughn had chosen her over me. I felt my chest tightening as I pulled at my shirt, trying to ease the pressure. I stumbled back, my leg hitting the bedside table, making me tumble forward and land on the floor with a huge thud. But all I did was stare at the ceiling, lost in my sorrow.

"Oh my god, Jesus Christ, Alicia! I thought there was a goddamn yeti in your room. You good, babe?" Ariella's eyes softened as she helped me up. "Did yesterday really happen?" I whispered, hanging on to a thread of hope.

"Sweetie, I think it's best if you just forget about yesterday, okay?" Ariella stuttered.

I didn't bother to reply to her. I walked down the stairs, grabbed a huge tub of ice cream, and sat in front of the TV, switching between channels until I found one I liked. I sat there for hours, sulking with my tub of ice cream.

"Bitch, open up the goddamn door before Landon kicks it open!" a voice called out from the door. I ignored the pleads, and Ariella ran to the door, gushing for everyone to come in.

"Okay, get your ass up," Ava said as I looked back and groaned when I saw everyone there.

"No, I am sulking, Ava," I groaned, feeding myself another spoonful of ice cream.

"This won't do, Alicia. You can't just stay here with your tub of ice cream and fucking Spongebob," Landon called out.

"I can, and I will," I muttered, tugging my blanket higher to my chin.

"That's it! You will come to the club with us and have a good time and show that fucker what a catch you are," Cecily demanded, making everyone look back at her. "When did you learn how to command people?" Brandon asked.

"Well, Jer said I haven't been voicing my thoughts out loud enough, so," she smiled.

"Yeah, what she said. You are dressing up cute, posting pics on Insta, showing him you can survive perfectly without him," Ariella said as everyone grabbed me off the couch and dragged me to the room.