Alicia's pov

Authors note: quick question do you want it to be zades son with Jeremy's daughter or zade's daughter with Jeremy's son? Leave your answer in the comments!

As the group busied themselves getting ready, I couldn't help but feel fortunate to have them, especially Ariella. Suddenly, a finger appeared in front of my face. "Hey, snap out of it!" Ariella winked. "I'm going to make you look hot - not that you aren't already." She asked, "Where are we going again?"

Brandon shrugged. "Somebody said the gang is going to the club near school to celebrate Vaughan's engagement."

My heart sank when he mentioned Vaughan's engagement. Did that mean he didn't want me?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and a cold voice said, "Who do we need to kill?" I turned to see Eli and Crieghton. I ran to them, hugging them both. "Woah, easy! It's okay, Alicia. We're not going anywhere," Crieghton chuckled, soothing my hair as Eli held me.

"So what's the plan?" Eli asked.

"We're going to the club where Vaughan will be, and Ariella is going to make me look amazing," I explained.

"We can find you a man there, but you're not allowed to do anything with him," Eli said. "And if that doesn't work, we'll burn the place down," he added with a grin, earning eye rolls from the group.

"Okay, let's get you ready!" Ariella exclaimed, guiding me to a chair. After working her magic, she took me to the mirror. "Damn, little sis! Never knew you could do makeup like that," Ava praised.

Ariella then pulled out a stunning red dress. "This will show off your curves and your ass," she winked. I laughed as I put it on, feeling confident and beautiful.

"I'm ready," I announced, and the group headed out, excitement palpable in the air.