Chapter Two: Weirdo

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" y/n asked the girl.

"Oh! I'm Izzy," she responded.

"Right, and why are you here?"

"Can I come in?" y/n let the girl in. "Over the last few months, this agency, called the Strong Lizard, has noticed something like a disturbance around you. After a few months of investigating, they were finally able to figure out what this disturbance was. You, you were the disturbance. Turns out, you have invisibility. So, that's pretty cool. And, we wanted you to come with me to the headquarters."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because, I was once in the same situation as you were in."

The room went silent. y/n was confused, what does she mean she was in the same situation herself was in? Was she also invisible? Would this girl actually be able to help her?

"Huh?" y/n asked.

"Oh, it would probably help if I explained, huh?"

"Yeah, maybe!"

"Well, long story short, I can sorta mind control people, it's a bop."

"Are there more people like you?"

"Mind readers? No, but we do have this one girl who is groovy." She did a little dance with her arms.

"What in the world does that mean?!"

"You know those snake charmers? She can like make people dance, I think. We haven't really found the extent of her powers."

"She can... make people dance?" y/n asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah bro. It's kinda handy. So, just think about my offer. You don't have to answer immediately. Just call me if you decide to take the offer up." Izzy gave y/n her number.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(2020 slang go crazy)